Pricing policy for providing their facilities through the MQL5 Cloud Network - page 5

Volodymyr Zubov #:

If I block it, nothing works. He needs to ping the 'host'.

Bookmark? The comrades didn't bother for nothing =)

Aleksei Stepanenko #:
A bookmark? The comrades didn't bother for nothing =)

I don't know what a 'bookmark' is, but it monitors 100%

Well, it's a hardware Trojan.

Aleksei Stepanenko #:
Well it's a hardware trojan.

Yes, it does. I don't overclock, but instead lower the frequency by half, oh it strangely "knocks" what's wrong ))) Even the Pentium 3 does that. I reduce the frequency to keep it cool and have passive cooling from 1gz to 333mhz

I don't mess with Pentium 4 - it has its own art.

I reducethe frequency and then they complain)

Inform me how many computers and how much power do I need to make a passive income of 2000$/month ?

Are there any nuances of connection

Vitaliy Kuznetsov #:

Inform me, how many computers and how much power do I need to make a passive income of $2000/month ?

Why would a millionaire need such a small thing?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

MetaTrader 5 build 3060: Improvements in MQL5 Services and Updated Design

Vitaliy Kuznetsov, 2021.09.29 13:13

I'm not only a trader, but also a designer, a programmer, a director, I write web sites and videos, I develop and test different software, I'm a millionaire and a taxi driver just for my joy)

Volodymyr Zubov #:

Soge prots - lower the frequency and complain)

Strange, usually all public companies are always defiantly trying to declare their privacy policy. Like, we won't show you the code, but we won't show you inside, I promise!

A100 #:

Why would a millionaire need such a small thing?

What if there were 1,000 64-core i10computers with 128GB of RAM.

In general, the phrase is taken out of context and copied incompletely, because in the original it is written as a joke. And any millionaire is probably always looking for different options to add to his portfolio.

And about the use of computers is just interesting, because sometimes sitting idle and mining is not interesting.

Vitaliy Kuznetsov #:

What if there were 1,000 64-core i10computers with 128GB of RAM.

Actually, the phrase is taken out of context and copied incompletely, because the original text says it's a joke. And any millionaire is probably always looking for different options to add to his portfolio.

And about the use of computers is just interesting, because sometimes sitting idle and mining is not interesting.

For there to be that kind of income, you have to loop all the resources in.

50-200, but not 2-10)
Reason: