Experiment - page 96

Evgeniy Chumakov:
You just keep replenishing your account all the time, now you need a paid server. What for? If the outcome of the experiment is known.

Why are you picking on account funding? Why don't you say that, at the same time, you are increasing the lot size of positions accordingly. Is it forbidden to replenish the account and increase the load on the deposit? I am amazed at the resourcefulness of traders looking for flaws everywhere. Although the result is known, the experiment will be continued on dollar accounts and not on cent ones. Now we need to use paid server because of increasing load on VPS. What is wrong here?

PapaYozh:

The backbone is breaking.

VPS he has already won, now for more victories!

You pick on words and actions, whether they are right or wrong, just to pick on them. Do you have something to say on the subject? Or are you joking with the moderator and testing his patience?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Why are you picking on deposits? Why don't you say that, at the same time, you are increasing the lot size of positions accordingly. Is it forbidden to fund the account and increase the load on the deposit?

Where is the profit? Only losses so far.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You are picking on words and actions, whether they are right or wrong, just to pick on them. Do you have anything to say on the topic of the thread? Or are you messing with the moderator and testing his patience?

If on the subject, you are talking nonsense.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You are picking on words and actions, whether they are right or wrong, just to pick on them. Do you have anything to say on the topic of the thread? Or are you messing with the moderator and testing his patience?

I don't understand what a moderator has to do with his patience, I only comment on the topic. That's what you said about the VPS and overloading it. I'll tell you this: you have to design programs properly, then there will be no "overloading".

If you are not able to understand it, then, alas, it's not my fault.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The experiment will continue in dollar accounts instead of cent accounts.

There you will be able to get out even quicker on the swap.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

They suggest reducing the number of open terminal windows to 3-4, we have 34.

It is true that 4 is enough, because the sum of negative numbers will not be positive, even if there are 4 or 34.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Why are you picking on deposits? Why don't you say that, at the same time, you are increasing the lot size of positions accordingly. Is it forbidden to fund the account and increase the load on the deposit? I am amazed at the resourcefulness of traders looking for flaws everywhere. Although the result is known, the experiment will be continued on dollar accounts and not on cent ones. Now we need to use paid server because of increasing load on VPS. What is wrong here?

Do not deceive yourself or us.

the lot size increases as the deposit grows in the course of trading

Your Expert Advisor is unbelievably losing money, which we perfectly see on the equity and balance graphs

That is why you are replenishing your deposit.

But it is too early to end the experiment.

reverse the indicator

Renat Akhtyamov:

Your Expert Advisor has been pouring unscrupulously, as we can perfectly see on the equity and balance graph

and you're making a deposit.

What is interesting, the Expert Advisor will not lose money. Naturally, you should top up your balance for the time being.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Turn the indicator upside down.

I turned the indicator upside down, it does not work. Either way the profit factor is about 0.55 - 0.6.

I have no more advice to make turns with the indicator without knowing the indicator. I do not know the indicator.

Reason: