Experiment - page 95

Does anyone know what can be said about the topic when everything has already been said about it?

It's been said everywhere you turn. At least in the "deleted" ones.

And yes, banish TC for a day (all the same will not notice), for violating forum rules. We have a limited possibility to flood, but no way and never to personal commerce

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Does anyone know what can be said about the topic when everything has already been said about it?

It's been said everywhere you turn. At least in the "deleted" ones.

And yes, banish TC for a day (all the same will not notice), for violating forum rules. We have restricted flooding is allowed, but in a personal commerce can not and never

What do you mean? Actually, paid signals are out of the question.
It's free.

Renat Akhtyamov:
What do you mean? Actually, paid signals are out of the question.
It's free.

The CU made a commercial investment offer

and right after that, the moderator wiped out everything else.

--

I understand that the old-timers on this forum don't see it as anything other than a joke. But there are search engines and newbies.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The CU made a commercial investment proposal

--

I understand that the old-timers of the forum do not perceive this as anything other than a joke. But there are search engines and newbies.

Everyone is equal here, but some are more equal than others

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The CU made a commercial investment proposal

--

I understand that the old-timers of the forum do not perceive this as anything other than a joke. But there are search engines and newcomers.

Well, maybe they act in an organized group ;)

-

On the subject: -300 USC since the last refill. Stability.

PapaYozh:

Well, maybe they are in an organised group ;)

-

On a side note: -300 USC since the last recharge. Stability.

He is in another dimension, what you see as minus he has the opposite.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

It is in another dimension, what you see as its minus is the opposite.

The goal is not important, the movement itself is important, because the movement is life).

Dear forum members, we have to complete the experiment, temporarily, due to the fact that the owners of the VPS - server, where the experiment takes place, temporarily withdrew the server provided by the relevant letter, the essence of which is an excessive load and create a critical situation on the free server. They suggest to reduce number of opened terminal windows to 3-4, we have 34 of them, or to move to paid server. Therefore, until the account is placed on another server and the load issue is resolved, I am temporarily stopping the experiment. I apologise to everyone. The work will continue in manual mode and the results will be reported here. Apparently, I will move to a paid server from MKL 5. I have applied to get this server. It's true, when I enter the broker's server, I get a message "not foundf2. The application has not been submitted.

You just keep adding to your account, now you have to pay for a server. Why? If the outcome of the experiment is known.

Evgeniy Chumakov:
You just keep adding to your account, now you have to pay for a server, why?

The backbone is breaking.

VPS he has already beaten, now for more victories!

Reason: