OK, show me the signal

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

All right, show me the signal.

You've made up your mind, haven't you?
;)

Renat Akhtyamov:
That's what you decide, isn't it?
;)

And what's the point of posting a painted picture with mythical returns but not opening a signal?

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

And what is the point of publishing a painted picture with mythical returns but not opening a signal?

Once you get such a system, you will understand it all for yourself.

Renat Akhtyamov:
In the beginning the signal is worked out, there's no load there yet. And I wrote that I needed a signal to monitor for myself. I wanted to try the indicator in both directions and evaluate its influence on equity and balance. And only after that I form the basic algorithm that generates the required financial results.
When will you calm down, I do not publish combat systems.

You open a public signal to test something, then you run some monkey that makes a lot of orders, because of this the server is overloaded and the signal goes into archive.

That is, you consciously know that this will happen - you do it anyway. Intentional sabotage of the servers. It's just not adequate at all.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

You open a public signal to test something, then you launch some martishka, which writes a lot of orders, because of this there is a load on the server and the signal goes into the archive.

That is, you consciously know that this will happen - you do it anyway. This is a deliberate sabotage of the server. In general, it is an inadequate occupation.

Intentionally would be if you pull out of the archive, a fact. But as it is, it's gone and gone, those are the rules, you can't get away with it.
But you helped me to answer all the questions at once.

Renat Akhtyamov:
It's a real

Is it 300% per day, per month or per year?

khorosh:

Is it 300% per day, per month or per year?

In a month, on the counter-trend and this is not the limit. Now I am making a trend, the risk will not matter at all, because it is not realistic to lose money by trading along the trend.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Per month, on an anti-trend and that's far from the limit. I'm doing a trending one now, there will be no risk at all.

with 300% a month you would be a millionaire in 10 months and a billionaire in 16 months - just don't make people laugh

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

with 300% a month you would be a millionaire in 10 months and a billionaire in 16 months - just don't make people laugh

Yeah, I've been racing the tester. That's the way it is. But there is no small risk of losing out by trading into a counter-trend. The market won't miss that chance, that's the point. I don't really want to waste time playing the giveaway, so let's move on.
Reason: