Ring - page 43

moskitman grail, have left, the forum has changed, the trading platform has changed, and even society itself has put on masks and lost its mind.
Only the price movements of currency pairs of the market-neutral portfolio have not changed - no matter what happens, the prices will move away from the "starting points" and the number of lost points will exceed the number of gained points by 21 spreads. Always.

In our perishable world
There is pain and fading everywhere
Only one imperishable thing -
Polyethylene! ©

And now, ten and a half years after the start of this forum thread, the algorithm of market behavior unambiguously leading traders to a positive result has finally been found.

So, mosquito, did you manage to bite the market and bleed it? Or wait 10 years again?)

With each point of price movement against the position - the ring gets tighter and tighter :)

khorosh #:
So, mosquito, did you manage to bite the market and bleed it? Or should we wait 10 years again?)
Only the market can drink blood in this case.

khorosh #:
So,mosquito,did you manage to bite the market and bleed it? Or wait 10 years again?)
Vitaly Muzichenko #:
With each point of price movement against the position - the ring gets tighter :)

:-)

It looks like some of them are gone, and those are far away!!!!!

It looks like he has been out of the market for a long time...

but, with the ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roman Shiredchenko #:

:-)

It looks like some of them are gone and those are far away!!!!!

Looks like he's been off the market for a while...

but with a ring... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roman,hey!

Remember my state in your thread?

Restored and improved it.

The ring is the most reliable system of all!

Renat Akhtyamov #:

Roman, hi!

Do you remember my stait in your thread?

Restored and improved it.

The ring is the most reliable system of all!

Are you trading correlation?

khorosh #:

Are you trading correlation?

I've been torturing the triangle..........

it turns out that the majors determine the behavior of the cross

Of course it was clear from the beginning, the only problem is how to clearly determine what will happen to the cross

by the way there's another one here who has settled on this system, in silence though

I do not trade major, just one cross trade that allows me to double in a day or two

Renat Akhtyamov #:

tortured tortured the triangle..........

it turns out that the majors determine the behaviour of the cross

of course it was clear from the beginning, the only problem is how to clearly determine what will happen to the cross

by the way there's another one here who has settled on this system, in silence though

I don't trade majors, just one cross trade, which allows to double in a day or two

That's great! Congratulations!

Renat Akhtyamov #:

tortured tortured the triangle..........

it turns out that the majors determine the behaviour of the cross

of course it was clear from the beginning, the only problem is how to clearly determine what will happen to the cross

I don't trade majors, just one cross trade that allows me to double in a day or two

Only one trade in two days? I thought you were pipsing.

khorosh #:

Beautiful! Congratulations!

The silent one asked me not to show the state.

really classy and fast.

several thousand times more in three months.

three years ago he showed me the state, if not more.

even with the state, building such a system was a mystery

Reason: