Experiment - page 69

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Yes, it's not a basket, but it's not mindless trading of all the symbols in a row with a bunch of totally unnecessary costs. All you have to do is keep an eye on the trading process. The balance creeps upwards very slowly, while the equity is now and then lags behind the balance by the value of the instrument volatility.

If you are not thoughtless, please tell us if the EA calculates the net position for each currency, takes into account the overlap of positions by counter transactions in crosses and avoids the respective costs? Just to put one system on all pairs in a row without such accounting is not a completely new trading scheme, it's illiteracy.

Where is the balance creeping up there? I see microscopic changes in the balance, and I also see that the funds have rolled back to the values of a month ago, having fucked up all the monthly growth in a week.

vladavd:

If not mindless, can you please tell us whether the EA counts the net position for each currency, whether it takes into account overlapping positions by counter trades on crosses, and whether it avoids the associated costs? Just to put one system on all pairs in a row without such accounting is not a completely new trading scheme, it's illiteracy.

Where is the balance creeping up there? I see microscopic changes in the balance, and I also see that the funds have rolled back to the values of a month ago, having fucked up all the monthly growth in a week.

There's a red slope there. Very symmetrical around it.

vladavd:

If not mindless, can you please tell us whether the EA counts the net position for each currency, whether it takes into account overlapping positions by counter trades on crosses, and whether it avoids the associated costs? Just to put one system on all pairs in a row without such accounting is not a completely new trading scheme, it's illiteracy.

In fact he has little predictable trading going on. But the same "bag of currencies" rotates, though chaotically, but around a certain centre and does not allow the depo to go deep into minus or plus. Profit cannot be obtained using such a system. The deposit can hang out in a small range, gradually decreasing and pleasing to the ego of the genius of the creator of the graal.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You have 22% of profitable trades, you're going to lose it all.

that figure doesn't tell you anything.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Find profitable ones with this indicator in the signals

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

it has a mathematical expectation of 0. That's without the spread-swap-commissions-overlaps. And with them it's a huge disadvantage. By the way, because it's 0, you can't flip/slide anything there.

All partly because there is no "error correction work", regulated by the deming cycle (see iso9000 and other MBAs) or basic management cycle (as in methods from the USSR).
And why is there no such thing?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Find the profitable ones in the signals, with this indicator

I don't need to look for a signal, I just know the statistics. Usually those robots that eventually ->!inevitably!<- have to hit a trend, have to lose a large number of losing orders in market fluctuations before hitting the momentum. The bottom line is that everything here is extremely tied to timing. You know, in such systems you may have 10% of profitable orders and still you will have at least small, but positive results. But this positive momentum must be formed some months before the annual global trend starts to develop, otherwise the losses will not be compensated.

I think that all more or less experienced traders will understand me. I hope you do too.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

I don't need to look for a signal, I just know the statistics. Usually those robots that eventually ->!inevitably!<- have to hit a trend, have to lose a large number of losing orders in market fluctuations before hitting the momentum. The bottom line is that everything here is extremely tied to timing. You know, in such systems you may have 10% of profitable orders and still you will have at least small, but positive results. But this positive momentum must be formed some months before the annual global trend starts to develop, otherwise the losses will not be compensated.

I think that all more or less experienced traders will understand me. I hope you do too.

Haven't seen any examples in real life

Vladimir Baskakov:
Haven't seen any examples in real life

It's called Profit Ratio =

the one who has more, even with 10% will make a profit

if for example the NNB is 1/1 or even 1/2, you are right

22% will lose a deposit, if it continues like that )

Marat Zeidaliyev:

It's called Profit Ratio =

the one who has more, even with 10% will make a profit

if for example BFN is 1/1 or even 1/2, you are right

22% will lose a deposit, if it continues like that )

Right, it might be 1 in 40, then the number of profitable trades is minimal, the main thing is that the average global trend is able to overlap the current losses, otherwise everything will just be meaningless...
Reason: