How to make giant profits on forex? - page 30

khorosh:

Yes, not all signals are used in every strategy, so what? What margin of error are we talking about? The margin of error of what?

What are you talking about, I don't understand.

For me, it is important that the strategy does not give deep drawdown and contributes its share of profits to the cauldron. I do not care if the strategy as a part of the system gives less profit.

Do you have a grid?

Ivan_Invanov:

It is impossible to understand how the strategy provides inputs, statistically more successful or unsuccessful, because it works with unpredictable shutdowns. All statistics in this method are highly skewed. And it means there is a huge error in optimization and analysis of results.

Firstly, I do not use the optimizer ; I do not need it. Secondly, I do not need to know the amount of successful and unsuccessful deals. Only integral indexes such as profit, drawdown and amount of trades are important to me.

Ivan_Invanov:

Do you have a grid?

Yes, the averaging grid is different for each strategy. Some according to fibo levels, others differently.

khorosh:

Yes, the averaging grid is different for each strategy. Some according to fibo levels, others differently.

Have you ever tried running your martins without a martin? Just individual trades. All as with a martin, but a constant lot everywhere.

I'm sure the result will be lower drawdowns, returns either the same or slightly higher.

Макс:

Have you ever tried running your martins without a martin? Just individual trades. Everything as with a martin, but a constant lot everywhere.

I'm sure the result will be lower drawdowns, returns either the same or slightly higher.

If you remove only spread + swap + commission from a martin, then you'll get a grail on the spot.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

And if you remove only spread+swap+commission from the martin, you should get a grail on a level playing field.

You can find a broker with almost zero on euros. Trade within the day. Spin the turnover and trade for lower commissions.

Макс:

Have you ever tried running your martins without a martin? Just individual trades. Everything as with a martin, but a constant lot everywhere.

Once upon a time, when I was just starting to use martin, I tried it. I was thinking like you back then. Now I do not try it, because I know in advance the result will be negative.

Макс:

It is possible to find a broker with almost zero on euros. Trade intraday. You could find a broker with almost zero spreads and trade for lower commissions.

You can also find a broker with a negative spread, but first, the commission, and second, the "narrow spread" is a hoax. The tighter the spread, the more frequent ticks - and believe me, you will catch the worst possible bid/ask.

khorosh:

Once upon a time, when I was just starting to use martin, I tried it. At that time I was thinking like you. Now I do not try it, because I know in advance that the result will be negative.

I will not insist. I have been through fire, water and brass pipes with martin in all its variants. I did it on real money, on pawn accounts. I earned my first money on it in 2008. I also lost a lot of money for the first time.

My trading robots are very expensive, but I`ve had enough experience in dealing with such kind of broker, I`ve had many withdrawals and I`ve managed to open some accounts without martin, I didn`t buy them on the market, I didn`t depend on nicely positioning of my broker.

Why would I need a martin when there are many systems with very simple filtration that give you 100-300% ROI (based on historical data) with drawdowns of 30-50%?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

You can also go negative, but firstly, the commission, and secondly, the "narrow spread" is a trick. The narrower the spread, the more frequent the ticks - and believe me, you will catch the worst possible bid/ask.

You can trade with limit orders.

Reason: