How to make giant profits on forex? - page 23

Олег avtomat:

Schizophrenia

According tothe WHO, schizophrenia affects 23 million people worldwide. It is a serious mental illness that is accompanied by disturbances in thinking, perception of reality, emotions, speech and behaviour. In most cases, they believe themselves to be in good health and do not criticise their own condition. A typical example is the mathematician and Nobel laureate in economics John Nash, whose life was the subject of the film Mind Games.

Schizophrenia can be recognised by the following signs:

• Mistrustfulness and paranoia. The person may be convinced that they are being stalked or want to do harm.
  • Grandiose ideas and plans.
  • Delusions. The patient may think that the world has long been invaded by aliens.
  • Inability to dialogue and formulate thoughts. These are either cut off somewhere in the middle of a sentence (sperrung), or consist of a random collection of words (verbal octopus).

One of the most striking manifestations of schizophrenia in speech is the delusional symptomatology of stalking. The patient will be convinced that he is being stonewalled and followed. He will whisper his hunch in your ear, looking around.

Lucina Lukyanova

Remember: You can't make a diagnosis by speech and manner alone. However, if you feel that a loved one's behaviour has changed, be observant. If the symptoms described above are present, it is better to show him or her to a doctor.

The essence of schizophrenia is in the breakdown of connections between the levels of generalisation. From the singular to the particular to the universal. Neural connections are severed. From the bottom up. Paranoia is different.

khorosh:

Are you sure that bullion was purchased? Maybe a metal account was opened?

Yes, there was an I.M.O.

Andrei Trukhanovich:

Yeah, ingenious - to blow half your profits on the spread, that's without taking into account the cost of storage, better in a bank safe deposit box, or risk, for the slightest defect and the bank's purchase price becomes zero.

Although if bad publicity is bad publicity too, ok, go on.

Andrew, indeed, half of the profit is squandered on the spread. The rest is mine. That suits me fine. I know how to make money that way.

khorosh:

Are you sure that bullion was purchased? Maybe a metal account was opened?

Same eggs on the side.

Andrei Trukhanovich:

same eggs, but from the side.

I made 10% in three months. Just on a deposit. No risk. Make better money.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I earned 10% in three months. Just on a deposit. No risk. Make better money.

All right, if the amount of money is decent, this is how you should use it. You should not use a large deposit in the Expert Advisor, the risks there are disproportionately higher. You can use a smaller deposit there, but it will be compensated by higher profitability.

Roman Shiredchenko:
Aleksey - glad to read you - I totally agree!

It's just that with my policy of trading with locking, even on futures with at least some leverage, I would need to sell my flat to trade :)))And live in a cardboard box with some homeless woman.

I've traded futures with few thousands of demo-bucks on Ninja Trader, I rewrote my robot in C#. I traded on the demo, but I've experienced the difference with forex.

And yes, of course I'm a pauper))

Реter Konow:
The market maker is a central counterparty, a liquidity provider (in general terms, his functions are one person, though it may be represented by many united persons). Its role in the market and participation in trading. How trading through a general counterparty differs from regular trading and what the specifics are.

What is "regular" trading? I am not aware of such a term.

Market makers can be large banks, exchanges, ECN platforms. What global MM on a global scale were you talking about?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It's just that with my policy of trading with locking, even on futures with at least some leverage, I would need to sell my flat to trade :)))And live in a cardboard box with some homeless woman.

I've traded futures with few thousands of demo-bucks on Ninja Trader, I rewrote my robot in C#. I traded on the demo, but I've experienced the difference with forex.

And of course I'm a pauper))

(In St. Petersburg in a cardboard box is not much worth living in, the climate is not suitable). Unless you live in a heating well. But then again the risks, you'll burst and boil in boiling water.)

khorosh:

In St. Petersburg you can't really live in a cardboard box, the climate is not suitable). Unless you live in a heating well. But then again, there are risks, you could burst and boil in boiling water).

Risks are everywhere, you can go out of a driveway and get run over by a car parking for free :)

There are fewer risks in Forex, no money but you live.

Reason: