FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 700

nexter:
I can't tell you straight away, it's a tricky move. I will think about it in the evening, maybe I will figure out what is what.

There is only one question: if we consider the movement of 26.07.12 as the third wave, whether it should have a course at least the same as the first wave, i.e. approximately 7 figures. If so, the pound-yen has to turn over at least 2 figures more, and the euro-buck, accordingly, will not reverse on the H4 until then.

Dimka-novitsek:
I, no matter how many times we grow, observe MACD and chart divergence- on timeframes of 1. 5. 15. 30. I think we will go down, but when?

and OsMA with parameters 9, 21, 5 and Hai calculation and you will see that at M5 the divergence has not happened yet and the one at 2550 has been broken and went further

and when it was on M5, it wasn't on M30, and so they go all the frames alternating and constantly "without one" until they get to the tops

I'm still hoping it will be 2626.

Ishim:

That's it... 2570 was the maximum. ))))

extra from the winnings buy a Marlboro - smoke ))))

Don't be ridiculous. Look at it so you have at least a rough idea)))

mimohodom:

feel the divergence on the MACD and OsMA with parameters 9, 21, 5 and calculation of the High, and you will see that on M5 the divergence has not yet been, and the one that was at 2550 - broke and went further

and when it was on M5, it wasn't on M30, and so they go all the frames alternating and constantly "without one" until they get to the tops

I still hope it will be 2626.

Thanks!

strangerr:

Don't be ridiculous. Look at it so you have at least a rough idea)))

I don't trade the euro.

Ishim:
I don't trade the euro.

If you can't have faith, you can't do anything. Axiom.))

strangerr:

You can't by faith, you can't by anything. Axiom.))

This place is a den of iniquity... already selling faith to anyone ))))

solar:

This place is a den of iniquity... They are already selling their faith to anyone ))))

Brother Ishim does not sell faiths, he must have changed his mind)))

strangerr:

Brother Ishim does not trade beliefs, must have changed orientation)))).

)))) I take it that if the day at least once, you do not try to start it, then the day - failed )))).

solar:

))) I figured if you don't try it at least once a day, it's a bad day ))))
What's up with the flooders not at work today?
Reason: