Uladzimir Izerski page - page 75

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

we don't see atoms and molecules, but we measure temperature and pressure. Let's not have atoms speculating about temperature. How do you determine the strength of a wave in different TFs. And there may be obvious trenches in the minute by a hundred spreads. Do you miss it or do you define it?

If the price spreads for hundreds of spreads do not consist of one tick, then there is no problem with determining it.

But even in one tick it can be defined as a wave if it fits the conditions.

There is a category of people here who tease out waves but look forward to discovering the secret.

Yes, I have created my own simple classification of waves. It is based on the pattern of price behaviour in the market.

There are only nine varieties of waves. But this nine are characteristic of any instrument, for any TF.

The waves are marked from 1 to 9. The strongest one is at the top of 9 and the strongest one is at the bottom of 1. The others are positioned in this scale in terms of strength.

These are Isersky waves, not Elliott waves).

Was going to reveal the secret, but the boorish attitude towards me discouraged any desire to share.

Uladzimir Izerski:

If the price spreads of hundreds of spreads do not consist of a single tick then there is no problem with detection.

But even a single tick can be defined as a wave if it fits the conditions.

There is a category of people here who tease out waves but look forward to discovering the secret.

Yes, I have created my own simple classification of waves. It is based on the pattern of price behaviour in the market.

There are only nine varieties of waves. But this nine are characteristic of any instrument, for any TF.

The waves are marked from 1 to 9. The strongest one is at the top of 9 and the strongest one is at the bottom of 1. The others are positioned in this scale in terms of strength.

These are Isersky waves, not Elliott waves).

Was going to reveal the secret, but the boorish attitude towards me discouraged any desire to share.

Why 9? Then there will be 8 waves of Ivanov, 10 of Petrov, etc. As you might expect, the mountain gave birth to the mouse

Vladimir Baskakov:
Why 9? ...

Because you're ZERO to me.))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Because you're ZERO to me.))

Vova close the branch, don't embarrass yourself, do what you do best, the blue one.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Vova close the branch, don't embarrass yourself, do what you do best, the blue one.
No need to close it. Let him tell about Aivazovsky Iz ersky 's The Ninth Shaft

Aleksey Nikolayev:
There is no need to close it. Let him tell about the ninth shaft of Aivazovsky Izersky

Yes, I can explain every detail, but only after public apologies from Vladimir Baskakov, Maxim Kuznetsov, Vyacheslav Nekipelov. I don't even take the automaton into account.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes, I can explain every detail, but only after public apologies from Vladimir Baskakov, Maxim Kuznetsov, Vyacheslav Nekipelov. I do not even take the automaton into account.)

no, you can't.

discussion of paid products is prohibited by forum rules

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, you can't.

Discussing paid products is forbidden under the forum rules.

The question is not about discussing a product, but about the new principle of market analysis. These are completely different topics.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The question is not about the product, but about the new principle of market analysis. These are completely different topics.

Vladimir, this is all theory, built on ex post facto observations.

In practice, they will scam you for money like two fingers on the pavement with this knowledge

Renat Akhtyamov:

Vladimir, it's all post-facto observation theory.

In practice, they will scam you like two fingers on the pavement.

Analysis is always built on post factum.

Only history can show the way into the future.

Reason: