Undeserved negative comments and insults from a customer. What to do? - page 8

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Welcome to court, only a court can pronounce a guilty verdict.

If the client is in some Brit. Jurisdiction, then he could very well sue.

The order is closed, one got the money, the other the result. But the result is published without consent, and not by the customer.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
If the client is in some Brit. Jurisdiction, he could very well sue.

The order is closed, one received the money, the other the result. But the result is published without consent, and not by the customer.

For me, publishing the customer's code is much worse than a negative feedback. I won't order work from such a person.

The rules of Freelance are violatedhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/job/rules:

1.12. If the conditions for the transfer of the exclusive rights to the program created by order through Freelance service are not separately stipulated in the Terms of Reference, the exclusive rights to this program created by order belong to the Customer. In this case, the Contractor can use the created program for its own needs under a royalty-free simple (non-exclusive) licence for the duration of the exclusive right.

Aleksey Mavrin:

Geez. Very funny ) Oil Freelance tycoons are fighting for the gold mine, not sparing their competitors and not choosing their methods. A hundred years from now they'll make a Freelance movie about the first steps of the future masters of the world ))

Nevertheless, it has happened here.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
If the client's in some Brit. Jurisdiction, he might as well file.

The order is closed, one received the money, the other the result. But the result is published without consent, and not by the customer.

Let him submit it))

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

The rules of Freelance are violatedhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/job/rules:

1.12. If the conditions for the transfer of the exclusive rights to the program created by order through Freelance service are not separately stipulated in the Terms of Reference, the exclusive rights to this program created by order belong to the Customer. In this case, the Contractor may use the created program for its own use under a free simple (non-exclusive) license for the duration of the exclusive rights.

and there, in continuation - VII.10.

a shovel is a pity((.

There's a caveat somewhere in the copyright laws about publishing for research purposes and to demonstrate characteristics. And you know, it's silly to talk about it without ever having been to court, but if you have been once, you don't want to remember it. So - kindergarten.

It's so interesting how it turned out. The TC wanted the best, but it turned out to be the same as always. To prove that he was right and justice prevailed, you can kind of break a couple of rules in public )

Aleksey Mavrin:
It's so interesting how things have turned out. TC wanted the best, but it turned out to be the same as always. In order to prove that he was right and justice prevailed, he could even break a couple of rules in public )

...and as always, all the forum members write their own comments without reading anything that has already been written in the thread.

Instead of contacting the client on Skype and trying to resolve the conflict, explaining to the woman to show her what and how, to find out what the problem might be, TC has gone snotty for eight pages.
In such situations you should not leave the customer alone, with yourself, for you have what you have. In any business, it's the arrangement that rules, not the subject of the deal.
On the other side, you can see that you are an adult and not a schoolboy, and you can always find a compromise. For TC, on the contrary, I have the opinion that he has not had enough life experience.
But TC insist in his rightness and exclusivity, and ready to kill himself for ten quid, not wanting to help the customer with his own product. It takes five minutes, to find out the cause and eliminate the defect,
or explain the possible cause, so the man himself to solve it, if it is identified on the side of the customer.
But TC considers himself right, it is not typical to work with the client to make him happy, and he asked to come back next time to you, but not to someone else.
That is, TC works for once, not thinking about regular customers, it confirms that not enough life experience yet.
The flaw may not necessarily be in the code, it may be in the unsolved issue. In this case I think the review is well deserved.
That is my opinion.
Reason: