What is the difference between a Successful Trader and an average Trader? - page 10

Alexsandr San:

Who wrote it, I can not say - but the price, I was tempted - I thought I would buy for the collection

I tried the default tester, it did not open a single position.

it is possible that it is analyzing whether the market is closed or not.

try to test after you open a trade

Uladzimir Izerski:

Any TF is nested time and events of smaller TFs and not disclosed from lower to higher TFs.

All TFs have a life of their own.

It is necessary to look at the older TF in time, so as not to be the sponsor of the market. The deposit in the plus is a speculator, and in the minus it is an investor.

on all TFs the same life is the same, it's just the historical data is displayed at different scales.

well, how can you get a different signal with the same market participants and the same price?

what is my point?

oh!

it's probably just that the signal is extracted differently, no?

Uladzimir Izerski:

I bring it to the attention of the uninitiated.

The one who translates someone's idea into computer code in an Expert Advisor is the one who controls the capital.

I want to "inform the uninitiated" ...

If a "soulless piece of metal", i.e., Expert Advisor, can "skillfully manage capital", then ANY trader can learn a stable profitable trade ... After all, a trader is no dumber than a "soulless piece of metal" ...

Renat Akhtyamov:

on all TFs the same life is the same, it's just that the historical data is displayed at different scales.

well, how can you get a different signal with the same activity of market participants and the same price?

what is my point?

oh!

The signal is probably produced differently, no?

Nah, Renat, it's simpler and more complicated at the same time. The paradox of time.

Each TF plays by its own rules. Yes, but the price is the same for all and for any time point whether it's a tick or MN1.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Nah, Renat, it's simpler and more complicated at the same time. The paradox is in the timing.

Every TF plays by its own rules. Yes, but the price is the same for all and for any point in time whether it is a tick or MN1.

That's why we need to exclude the time factor.

Serqey Nikitin:

It makes me want to "bring it to the attention of the uninitiated"...

If a "soulless piece of metal", i.e. an advisor, can "skillfully manage capital", then ANY trader can learn stable profitable trading... After all, a trader is no dumber than a "soulless piece of metal"...

A piece of metal is a creation of an individual.

They come in all shapes and sizes.

Only a program created by an intelligent programmer can skillfully manage the capital.

Roman:

That's why the time factor should be eliminated.

I would even say so:

eliminate the factor of any kind of analysis

Take what's the same for everyone and dig down to the very bottom of....

Roman:

That's why the time factor must be eliminated.

The time factor is important. It should never be excluded. How to use it is another question.

The minute factor and the day factor have different valuations, but a common price and time.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The time factor is important. It should never be ruled out. How to use it is another question.

The minute factor and the day factor have different valuations, but a common price and time.

Price is important, the rest is superfluous.
Time gives a shift in the calculations.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Only a program created by an intelligent programmer can skillfully manage capital.

I'm not sure that a programmer can "create" an algorithm that will "skillfully manage capital"...

Most likely, you mean the "smart" trader, who gave the programmer a technical task...

Reason: