and again dll and market - page 5

Nikolai Karetnikov:

that would be a waste of time.

My owl just prepares the text for playback by the engine built into the wind.

if you don't want to write in C++, write in JScript, JavaScript, Python - more possibilities, the demand for the learning material is even greater

I googled VBScript before writing the rating - just couldn't find it, it's a very rare language now, but I could be wrong.

but on the topic of the topic - only articles, no Markets, let the admin read the material, it may be useful, at least for the outlook

Igor Makanu:

if you don't want to write in C++, write in JScript, JavaScript, Python - there are more possibilities, the demand for training material is even greater

I googled before writing VBScript rating - just couldn't find it, it's a very rare language now, but I could be wrong.

but on the topic of the topic - only articles, no Marketplace, if the admin will pass the material I will read, it may be useful, at least for the outlook

By the way, you can just do it with WebRequest. At least through Yandex (Alice, crazy columns and services). Google probably has the same Rest-API.

Igor Makanu:

To me the idea of commanding a terminal with voice commands or listening to what EA is up to looks like some kind of neurosis about to develop into a complicated form of psychosis or related illnesses

)))

imho, only to poke fun at the possibilities of technology

ZS:

I use OK-Google on the phone, handy search, practical, probably a PC to use multimedia or Internet surfing

but what can i tell the terminal? open an order! the price goes faster to the take! WOW, WOW!

Every business rests on two "elephants" - the customer and the product. They are inextricably linked. It makes absolutely no difference whether the voice interface is needed in trading or not, what matters is whether it generates interest in users. Marketing is all about promoting the needs of clients who must be periodically stimulated by the novelty of the offer or the client will be disappointed and leave. The trouble with marketing is that there is only one criterion for evaluating a product - profitability - but it has a short life span. So it turns out that as a business, marketing products are like one-day moths. I saw the challenge as multiplying the EA evaluation criteria by making them functionally advanced, but the buyer has turned out to be so "slammed" that it's all for naught. We can say that the market buyers are hardcore freeloaders without any signs of imagination, and products for them should be appropriate - hammers and clubs...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

By the way, you can simply use WebRequest to do this. At least through Yandex (Alice, crazy columns and services). Google surely has the same Rest-API.

I think you gave away a great idea for free!

But I suspect it's faster and easier to do in Python now, and the terminal can run scripts

Igor Makanu:

I think you gave away a great idea for free!

But I suspect it's quicker and easier to do in Python now, and the terminal can run scripts!

that's adorable!https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/338204

I originally asked exactly the same question from my other account )

It turned out that it's easier to go the way of starting the voice engine with a trivial VBS string. I even don't need to program in Visual Basic itself. So this variant was chosen, because I hadn't even thought about the Market at that time.

If there are examples of calling by WebRequest, I'm all for it! ) Do you have any?

голосовой индикатор
голосовой индикатор
  • www.mql5.com
День добрый! Каким образом можно было бы реализовать голосовой индикатор...

Реter Konow:
Every business rests on two "elephants" - the customer and the product. They are inextricably linked. It makes absolutely no difference whether the voice interface is needed in trading or not, what matters is whether it generates interest in users. Marketing is all about promoting the needs of clients who must be periodically stimulated by the novelty of the offer or the client will be disappointed and leave. The trouble with marketing business is that there is only one criterion for evaluating a product - profitability - but it has a short life span. So it turns out that as a business, marketing products are like one-day moths. I saw the challenge as multiplying the EA evaluation criteria by making them functionally advanced, but the buyer has turned out to be so "slammed" that it's all for naught. We can say that market buyers are hardcore freeloaders without any signs of imagination, and products for them should be appropriate - hammers and clubs...

90% of them are, you're right.

You type "text to speech" into a search engine and the first links lead to these services and Rest-API.

The protocols are handled, and the WebRequest and JSon will be explained to you as problems arise.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

You type "text to speech" into a search engine and the first links lead to these services and Rest-API.

You'll understand the protocols, but WebRequest and JSon will tell you about them as you go along.

all by yourself ))))

Nikolai Karetnikov:

again all by myself ))))

You're developing a paid product, so there's no choice - you have to do the hard work.

ZS: all the same complicated bicycle spinning - learn how to attach resources, as resources attach the voiced 1-9 and "-teen" and so on and then through PlaySound () play the resources - I think in the help of such an example in the resources section, the necessary options for the pronunciation of numbers can be seen in the navigator, I saw all the sound files in Navitel on the phone, I suspect themselves records of voices should be freely available - if not, your script to generate and record - I think Microsoft will not offend )))

Igor Makanu:

Well, you're developing a paid product, so there's no choice - it's up to you to do the work.

ZS: all the same complicated bicycle spinning - learn how to attach resources, as resources attach the voiced 1-9 and "-teen" and so on and then through PlaySound () play the resources - I think in the help of such an example in the resources section, the necessary options for the pronunciation of numbers can be found in the navigator, I saw all the sound files in Navitel on the phone, I suspect that the records of voices should be freely available - if not, then your script to generate and record - I think Microsoft did not offend )))

No, I didn't make a complex bicycle. Now the CIntSpeech class method gets a string, for example: "Dollar Futures 72800" and the vbs file triggers its pronunciation. I'm thinking to attach instead of all this mess with DLL copying txt into vbs and running through shellexecute, web call google translate the same string

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Структуры, классы и интерфейсы
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Структуры, классы и интерфейсы
  • www.mql5.com
Структура является набором элементов произвольного типа (кроме типа void). Таким образом, структура объединяет логически связанные данные разных типов. Объявление структуры Имя структуры нельзя использовать в качестве идентификатора (имени переменной или функции). Следует иметь ввиду, что в MQL5 элементы структуры следуют непосредственно друг...
Reason: