and again dll and market - page 8

Nikolai Karetnikov:

Sent a draft to Renate, so far no word)

You should have started your first post of the thread with that, so as not to provoke a negative attitude.

What's the connection between the marketplace and the article? The marketplace has only the executable file, while the article has only the open-source code. Including open-source .dll code

Alexsandr San:

Yes! I got the file.

here's

------------------------------------

But the same way you can get a virus!?

It worked with a .bat, I guess.

What about WebRequest?

Alexey Viktorov:

You should have started your first post with that, so as not to provoke a negative attitude.

What is the connection between the marketplace and the article? The marketplace has only the executable and the article has only the open-source code. Including open-source .dll code

Presumption of guilt? ))

The article may describe the basic version, while the full functionality is available on the Market ) https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/342293/page3#comment_16627453

@Renat Fatkhullin is silent so far )

и снова dll и маркет
и снова dll и маркет
  • www.mql5.com
День добрый! Правило №1 dll на Маркете запрещен...

Nikolai Karetnikov:

I got it with a .bat, I guess.

What about WebRequest?

Only with.bat And with WebRequest, you probably need to specify login and password

Alexsandr San:

only via.bat And via WebRequest, most likely, you need to specify login and password

no, there is no username and password provided there.

"apikey:GR1bb3zVMs9fcNKL6pA9-5zads3j9ptWliCu6eh9oupUnpZB9pt" serves to bind to the user account and track the free monthly limit

This is roughly how I see the WebRequest logic working

Piece of data

--header "Content-Type: application/json" ^
--header "Accept: audio/wav" ^
--data "{\"text\":\"hello world\"}" ^

Let's write in

const char&data[],// arrayHTTP message body
intdata_size,// array size data[] in bytes
char&result[],// array with server response data

The --output will also be in the body, and we'll specify "files\hello_world.wav" as the target file

While the experiments are going on ))

Nikolai Karetnikov:

no, the login and password are not provided there.

"apikey:GR1bb3zVMs9fcNKL6pA9-5zads3j9ptWliCu6eh9oupUnpZB9pt" serves to bind to the user account and track the free monthly limit

This is roughly how I see the WebRequest logic working

Piece of data

Let's write in

const char&data[],// arrayHTTP message body
intdata_size,// array size data[] in bytes
char&result[],// array with server response data

The --output will also be in the body, and we'll specify "files\hello_world.wav" as the target file

While the experiments are going on ))

Can I put a command for the username and password in this line?

https://api.eu-gb.text-to-speech.watson.cloud.ibm.com/instances/9886a3ce-5734-455f-8f78-7a56381da86/v1/synthesize

Alexsandr San:
but in this line - can you write the command for the username and password ?

https://api.eu-gb.text-to-speech.watson.cloud.ibm.com/instances/9886a3ce-5734-455f-8f78-7a56381da86/v1/synthesize

added"apikey:GR1bb3zVMs9fcNKL6pA9-5zads3j9ptWliCu6eh9oupUnpZB9pt"

LL      0       11:27:15.258    WebRequest (EURJPY,H2)  Ошибка в WebRequest. Код ошибки  =4014
PJ      3       11:27:15.258    Message Необходимо добавить адрес 'https://api.eu-gb.text-to-speech.watson.cloud.ibm.com/instances/9886 a3ce-5734-455 f-8 f78-7 a56381da86/v1/synthesize/apikey:GR1bb3zVMs9fcNKL6pA9-5 zads3j9ptWliCu6eh9oupUnpZB9pt' в список разрешенных URL во вкладке 'Советники'
HS      0       11:28:29.526    WebRequest (EURJPY,H2)  Ошибка загрузки 'https://api.eu-gb.text-to-speech.watson.cloud.ibm.com/instances/9886 a3ce-5734-455 f-8 f78-7 a56381da86/v1/synthesize/apikey:GR1bb3zVMs9fcNKL6pA9-5 zads3j9ptWliCu6eh9oupUnpZB9pt', код 401

still an error

Nikolai Karetnikov:

Presumption of guilt? ))

Of course. If a person is wondering how to break the rules, it means they already intend to be guilty.

Alexey Viktorov:

Of course. If a person is interested in how to break the rules, it means they already intend to be guilty.

that's adorable again )))) Well, how could you infer from the first post of the thread that you intend to circumvent something that can't be circumvented. You can't cram the DLL into the Market like you can't cram the toothpaste back into the tube ))

We need some other way to implement the functionality. We are working on WebRequest

Nikolai Karetnikov:

that's adorable again )))) Well, how could you infer from the first post of the thread an intention to bypass something that can't be bypassed. You can't cram the DLL into the Market like you can't cram the toothpaste back into the tube ))

We need some other way to implement the functionality. Here we work with WebRequest

It's impossible to inherit from this class because it's declared with the specifier final.

don't know with 401 only this was found

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Структуры, классы и интерфейсы
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Структуры, классы и интерфейсы
  • www.mql5.com
Структура является набором элементов произвольного типа (кроме типа void). Таким образом, структура объединяет логически связанные данные разных типов. Объявление структуры Имя структуры нельзя использовать в качестве идентификатора (имени переменной или функции). Следует иметь ввиду, что в MQL5 элементы структуры следуют непосредственно друг...
Reason: