Fear of big money - page 6

I've been thinking about barriers. I looked into my own soul, so to speak. I have found that my own barriers are not related to money, but to the consequences of exorbitant debt. For example, if I take responsibility for an amount that exceeds my social means, there is a natural fear of not being able to pay back in case I lose control of the funds that I have no options to repay. Any other fear options are absent from my mind.

Hence a simple conclusion (specifically with regard to myself): You can only risk those sums, the loss of which would not harm your own well-being. And the size of the sums is really different for everyone.

Vitaliy Maznev:

I've been thinking about barriers. I looked into my own soul, so to speak. I have found that my own barriers are not related to money, but to the consequences of exorbitant debt. For example, if I take responsibility for an amount that exceeds my social possibilities, there is a natural fear of not being able to pay back in case I lose control of the funds that I have no options to repay. Any other fear options are absent from my mind.

Hence a simple conclusion (specifically with regard to myself): You can only risk those sums, the loss of which would not harm your own well-being. And the size of the sums is really different for everyone.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I agree with you a million times

Vitaliy Maznev:

I've been thinking about barriers. I looked into my own soul, so to speak. I have found that my own barriers are not related to money, but to the consequences of exorbitant debt. For example, if I take responsibility for an amount that exceeds my social means, there is a natural fear of not being able to pay back in case I lose control of the funds that I have no options to repay. Any other fear options are absent from my mind.

Hence a simple conclusion (specifically with regard to myself): You can only risk those sums, the loss of which would not harm your own well-being. And the amount of money really is different for everyone.

Let's take for example an average statistical Russian with an income of no more than 20,000 roubles.

Work, home, 1 time a year on holiday with his family, if you could save of course.

I lost my job and the hell with it. The same to find. That's about the same salary everywhere.

And then it was like manna from heaven. He started getting good at something and he started

making huge money. You know, by his standards. Do you think he'll have fear?

Definitely yes. Fear of losing it. You can attribute that, of course, to the fact

that he's supposedly not used to living like this yet.

Let's look on the bright side. He's used to living the high life. Will the fear diminish?

I think it'll only increase.

And it seems to me lately that the more you have, the more fear you have.

We live in Russia and we are constantly being inoculated. "Vouchers, MMM, denomination, freezing, etc."

The fear of losing what you have is great. And the more you have, the greater the fear. I think so.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

For example, let's take an average statistical Russian with an income of no more than 20,000 rubles.

The average Russian (especially if he has a family) will lose one or several deposits and it is good if he will not have to be treated for that. But at an average scenario, after losing all he can, he will give up the idea of trading on Forex. In order to stay in this area for a long time, one must either have no other choice, or have unlimited funds for losing deposits. And an unyielding (even stubborn) hope that everything will work out in the end anyway.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

When you look at the numbers, you automatically get an idea of what you can buy with them, go on a trip or something else.

In general, fantasy begins to work at full force.

Separating numbers and fantasy is very problematic)).

It is very easy to divide. Take it and withdraw the money. Well, not all of it, the necessary part of course. To spend the withdrawn money. You see, an algorithm is, by definition, a number of steps, well, exactly more than one. And you are stuck on one: virtual numbers in the terminal = fantasy. Yes, it will remain fantasies until you actually withdraw the money, buy something for yourself, go on a trip, etc.

Vitaliy Maznev:

I can't understand some logical contradiction: isn't "thinking in numbers" the same thing as seeing a purpose in them? Thinking in numbers without purpose is the same as thinking without purpose in any format. And thinking too much is also harmful. Because your thinker can break down on some algorithms that don't fit into it, with prohibitive arrays. :)

There is no contradiction, it seems to me. For the goal must be: 1.achievable, 2. to be achieved, or if not, 3. revised. Then it goes round and round. The fact that the goal is achieved can in no way be accomplished without a physical withdrawal from the account. You must have noticed how much I stress this point. Yes, this is the key point, so as not to get stuck at the first step of the algorithm, at the process of reaching the goal, where the numbers in the terminal != money in the wallet (card).

Mikhail Chistyakov:

There is no contradiction, it seems to me. For the goal must be: 1.achievable, 2. to be achieved or, if not, 3. revised. Then it goes round in a circle. The fact that the goal is achieved can in no way be accomplished without physically withdrawing money from the account. You must have noticed how much I stress this point. Yes, this is the key point, so as not to get stuck on the first step of the algorithm, on the process of reaching the goal, where the numbers in the terminal != money in the wallet (card).

So regarding not being tied to numbers (amounts, money), I wrote originally in the comment you are challenging. And I take it we're talking about the same thing in that sense. As for the need to withdraw (if there is any) to a wallet, I (and probably everyone else) agree with you. I still have not understood what we are arguing about. The only thing I don't understand is what it means to "think in numbers" when the goals are not in them, but in the elements of consumption.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

For example, let's take the average Russian with a salary of no more than 20,000 roubles.

Work, home, once a year on holiday with the family, if they could save up of course.

I lost my job and the hell with it. The same to find. That's about the same salary everywhere.

And then it was like manna from heaven. He started getting good at something and he started

making huge money. You know, by his standards. Do you think he'll have fear?

Definitely yes. Fear of losing it. You can attribute that, of course, to the fact

that he's supposedly not used to living like this yet.

Let's look on the bright side. He's used to living the high life. Will the fear diminish?

I think it'll only increase.

And it seems to me lately that the more you have, the more fear you have.

We live in Russia and we get inoculations all the time. "Vouchers, MMM, denomination, freezing, etc."

The fear of losing what you have is great. And the more you have, the greater the fear. I think so.

entirely true

Maybe when you get to 10,000 you have to open a deal with a big lot, and the broker can not, you need to go to a more reliable broker or when you reach 10,000 change to a different strategy not to exceed the lot, I'm not saying just a hypothesis

Alexsandr San:

Very simple! do what you like until the stops go off. and yes set the levels and don't look at the terminal again until the stops go off.

Easy to say but hard to do(

Reason: