Fear of big money - page 2

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

it's not the fear of money, it's the breach of one's TC that begins...

and there could be many reasons:

1. The reason may be the following: 1. The ego has grown, I've been chopping here for a month without looses, I learned the market and started swinging without confirming the signal or catching a reversal in the point and as a result the losses are growing.

2. Breach of MM.

3. The market has changed, the TS trivially does not work in a flat, and it's just the flat that started ... You don't know what to do and you don't know how to react, you start flat and you don't know what to do... You don't know what to do and you start flat and you start flat again... You don't know how to react so you don't have to wait until you get a profitability wave ... But the system works and you don't know how to react.

WWolf:

it's not the fear of money, it's the breach of one's TC that begins...

and there could be many reasons:

1. The reason may be the following: 1. The ego has grown, I've been chopping here for a month without looses, I learned the market and started swinging without confirming the signal or catching a reversal in the point and as a result the losses are growing.

2. Breach of MM.

3. The market has changed, the TS trivially does not work in a flat, and it's just the flat that started ... I don't know why I started to use it but I was crazy about the flat, I started to fall down and the market began to flatten... The market changed and the system started to work again... And in a month it will start working again and you just need to survive this period, so you have to start chattering, you score and start from zero and again get into the wave of profitability...

I don't agree with any of the points.

1.I've been in the market a long time and I don't bullshit.

2.I do not violate MM.

I don't know how to use it. 3.TS works. And those models that I use worked a year, two years and 10 years ago.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

I don't agree with any of the points.

1.I have been in the market for a long time and I don't do shit.

2.No MM violation.

3. The CU works. And the models I use worked a year, two years ago and 10 years ago.

So it's a priss... The world is changing, the market is changing....

WWolf:
So it's all the same... The world is changing, the market is changing....

The world, the market, are all derived from human activity.

And man is a creature that does not change.

There is always fear, greed, gambling, etc.

And the market is a mirror of all of this.

Therefore, certain patterns will not change either.

Only volatility changes. (as far as the market is concerned).

The reasons for fear need to be sorted out...

In most cases, the main reason for fear is insecurity about one's trading strategy.

If the strategy has a large % of profitable trades and not large drawdowns and losses, then there is no room for fear...

Conclusion: The best option is to fine-tune your strategy...

A great film on the subject. About problems with large sums of money.

It is possible to do this:

Work in more than one account. All traded symbols are evenly distributed across the individual accounts. If funds on one of the accounts exceed 10000$ we withdraw, leaving the initial deposit.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Most likely you don't have clear and consistent exit targets.
. So you don't know when to take a profit and when to take a stop.
That's the problem.
And when the account grows beyond your emotions, your trade collapses.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

I would like to raise this topic here.

How to get rid of these feelings (fear of loss, excitement), are there any techniques, training))) or similar?

Or who copes with this phenomenon?

On the problem of big money itself...

The main difference is the other trading strategies.

If in the usual version ( small money ) in the first place in the TS is profit, then in the case of big transactions - the first place is the reliability and low-loss trade, and profits are already as the market will allow ... and trade is not frequent ...

In connection with the latter ( trading not frequent ) , the main emphasis is on robot trading ...

In the beginning, we have to sleep, and it is very easy to miss a deal, and secondly, the manual trading is strongly hindered by trader's emotions, when every small error or delay leads to a decent loss...

Again, EA trading is easy to check on a period of a few years, and it gives Trader peace of mind and confidence in trading on "big money"...

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Hi all. I would like to raise this topic here.

I don't deny that for some people $500 is a lot of money and for others $10,000 is nothing.

But this is not the point. For example, a trader trades and comes to the point where his account

becomes a lot of money by his standards. Then begins excitement, frequent mistakes in trading.

And they start trampling on the spot (balance), a little higher, a little lower. I think you understand.

How do I get rid of these feelings (fear of loss, anxiety)? Are there any techniques, trainings or the like?

Or who copes with this phenomenon?

Hello. You have to find a trader who trades with much bigger sums than you. You have to find a trader who trades more money than you do and ask him for advice.

Reason: