Fear of big money - page 3

Vitali Kadel:

Hello. You need to find a trader who trades large sums of money, much larger than you. And ask him for advice.

I'm here! Why go far?

Alexsandr San:

I'm here! Why go far?

Yes yes, that's right))) How could I have forgotten about you?)))

Well, advise me)))

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Yes yes, that's right))) How could I have forgotten about you?)))

Well, take your advice.)))

Take your spouse and come here.

There are only five villas on the island, each with a personal servant. Surfing and diving enthusiasts can fully immerse themselves in this world of extreme sports. Source: © https://most-beauty.ru/mesta/samye-dorogie-kurorty-mira.html

There are only five villas on the island, each with a personal servant. Surfing and diving enthusiasts can fully immerse themselves in this world of extreme sports.

Alexsandr San:

You take your spouse and you go this way.

There are only five villas on the island, each with a personal servant. Surfing and diving enthusiasts can fully immerse themselves in this world of extreme sports.

Won't your brains run out? :)

Vitaliy Maznev:

Won't the brains fall off? :)

There,surfing - it'll cool down.

untitled2

Alexsandr San:

There, too,the surfing will chill.

And trading, of course, will be robots. While you and your spouse bathe in social excesses. :)

Vitaliy Maznev:

And the trading of course will be done by robots. While you and your spouse bathe in social excesses. :)

Yes, the water in Anapa is already warm, and there's a small island in the village of Blagoveshchenskaya!

I don't go far, my suitcase is heavy.

Alexsandr San:

Well yes, the water in Anapa is already warm, and there's a small island in the village of Blagoveshchenskaya!

Ah, so it's even the Crimea? I thought it was some distant islands.

Vitaliy Maznev:

Oh, so this is even the Crimea? I thought it was some distant islands.

No! It's not the Crimea - it's the Kuban!

Alexsandr San:

No! It's not the Crimea - it's the Kuban!

Pardon me. Still not Seychelles or Polynesia.

Reason: