Fear of big money - page 7

By the way, this is not fear, but a sober and professional assessment based on experience.

It is a subjective personal assessment of risk - an excessive amount of money lies in a risky activity, while there is less money in less risky ones.

and withdrawals are made from an underlying desire to divert funds away from risk and distribute them in some other way.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

I don't deny that for some people $500 is a lot of money and for others $10,000 is nothing.

But that is not the point. For example, a trader trades and comes to the point where his account

becomes a lot of money by his standards. Then begins excitement, frequent mistakes in trading.

And they start trampling on the spot (balance), a little higher, a little lower. I think you understand.

How do I get rid of these feelings (fear of loss, anxiety)? Are there any techniques, trainings or the like?

Or who copes with this phenomenon?

If you already have a gambling problem, you may be experiencing feelings of uncontrollable fear. All these attachments will not help, they will only postpone the loss.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

But that is not the point. For example, a trader trades and comes to the point where his account

becomes a lot of money by his standards. Excitement begins, frequent mistakes in trading begin.

And they start trampling on the spot (balance), a little higher, a little lower. I think you understand.

My question is: how to get rid of these feelings (fear of loss, anxiety), are there any techniques, trainings or the like?

That's if you trade with your hands. And he who trades with his hands is doomed by definition.

To write/order a robot and trade only with its help.

trader_number_one:

That's if you trade with your hands. And someone who trades by hand is, by definition, doomed.

Write/order a robot and trade only with it.

Everyone would be so clever

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Everyone would be so smart.

Totally unnecessary. Who am I going to take money from, then?

trader_number_one:

Totally unnecessary. Who am I going to take money from, then?

I will masterfully hand-pick your linear-minded robot's money so fast,

it'll glitch and go up in smoke))))

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

How to get rid of these feelings (fear of loss, excitement), are there techniques, training))) or similar?

Nothing, you just get used to it.
1. You gradually increase the volume.
2. If the lot is fixed and you go from one to the other, it takes time, maybe a week or two.
3. Suppose you want to start trading with x for 2x. Switch to 10x, work, then the original 2x will be comfortable.

Vladimir Makhnin:

Nothing, you just get used to it.
1. You gradually increase the volume.
2. If the lot is fixed and you go from one to the other, it takes time, maybe a week or two.
3. Suppose you want to start trading with x for 2x. Switch to 10x, work, then initial 2x will be comfortable.

After increasing the risks by an order of magnitude, 2x will not be comfortable, more likely to become just a dream :-)

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

I will masterfully hand-pick your linear thinking robot's money fast,

it'll glitch and go up in smoke))))

All such handymen, in my more than 10 years' experience, write from ward six. So take it or leave it, darling.

A phobia of a lot of money, that's the norm. That's reflexes and they need to be listened to. And how to get around them and not offend them is quite clear.)

Reason: