Fear and Greed are the main reason of losses

No doubt Fear and Greed are the main reason of losses If we over come these two problem then no One can stop to become successful Forex trader.

True fear and greed both are the destructive emotions of the trader which will ruin the traders account with their bad performances while trading in the forex market with these two emotions.

I think fear is worse than the greed because it will not allow you to enter the market and you will not feel confidence. It is the matter of confidence that decide the success of a trader.

Main reason is neither fear nor greed, but a lack of knowledge what one is doing

Two basic human emotions that can never be eliminated from life. You just gotta have to learn on their management and keep each

manageable.

[TR]

[TD]That is why greed is often considered the most dangerous emotion for traders; even worse than fear. Fear can paralyze you and keep you from trading, but your capital is preserved for as long as you keep your hands in your pockets. On the other hand, greed PUSHES you to act, in ways and at times when you shouldn't; that's why it is harmful.

When we get greedy and over confidence it goes to against us. But fear refrain us to trade a winning one.[/TD]

[/TR]

Greed is our desire to acquire handsome returns that drives us to trade, but this desire becomes unhealthy--even dangerous--when it is EXCESSIVE.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Lack of discipline as well as patience are bigger reasons. Demo accounts are one of the biggest.

Price Action Trading:
Two basic human emotions that can never be eliminated from life. You just gotta have to learn on their management and keep each manageable.

Yeah agree. We cannot eliminate. The only way to do is learn to manage psychology. Trading plan is a good option to manage these things

alanfx:
Yeah agree. We cannot eliminate. The only way to do is learn to manage psychology. Trading plan is a good option to manage these things

It is important to discipline yourself to manage accurately your plan before starting to trade in Forex market because our plan is nothing when we do not know when and where to stop our trading after making profits. ( I am not telling stop forever but stop after earning profit to avoid to lose the profit you have earned).

Melle:
It is important to discipline yourself to manage accurately your plan before starting to trade in Forex market because our plan is nothing when we do not know when and where to stop our trading after making profits. ( I am not telling stop forever but stop after earning profit to avoid to lose the profit you have earned).

Lol this is so true. Earning pips is easy but keeping pips not

In my opinion, Mr. Fear and Mr. Greed knock those traders door who does not have confidence on his own strategy/system as well as not knowing fully the ups and downs of his strategy/system.

If we have confidence and know every ins and outs of our own strategy and discipline, we are more likely able to get rid of fear and greed in our trading.

Reason: