Trend vs Flat - page 23

Алексей Тарабанов:

Two questions then;

1. The first and second patterns do not raise any questions for me. Where does the third one come from?

2. What is the zero point? I assume the answer, but an automatic sequel: what is the red zone?

The essence of that pattern on the black background is that absolutely all market movements are generalized into a single pattern.

it's not three patterns it's three variants of the same pattern. There are exactly three of them, no more and no less - a huge plus in the objective evaluation of everything that happens in the market.

And it is not a pattern, but just an approximate picture of how you need to see all market movements in order to react accordingly in order to make a profit.

Renat Akhtyamov:

What kind of unfounded polemic is this?

Stop being so sarcastic.

In order to prove a theorem, you need to bring all opinions together into a coherent whole, not create a new one.

You're doing it the other way around.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

In order to prove a theorem, you need to bring all opinions together into a coherent whole, not create a new one.

And you're doing the opposite.

You're out of your depth.

There are no 3 options.

There's always one.

another thing is that the price doesn't follow a straight line, though its path goes from point A to point B

how do you know that the price is just taking a wrong turn and creating a 3 way for you or is it point B?

that was the question.

;))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

You're out of your depth.

;)

well... at least my theory works in practice... Whether or not I'm in the loop doesn't matter.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

well... at least my theory works in practice... Whether or not I'm on the subject doesn't matter.

I'm better at it.

You must have seen it on the front pages.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'm cooler anyway.

you must have seen it on the front pages

What difference does it make who's cooler?

The point is to find the overall optimum result.

I'm not going to compete on the length of the machine.

It's about finding the common denominator. That's more important than the weight of each opinion individually.

By the way, your model doesn't shine with objectivity.

You can interpret it any way you want) and everyone will be right in their own way) and no one will be right more or less than everyone else.

well... i'm not )))) exactly)))

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

What difference does it make who has the cooler one?

The point is to find the overall optimum result.

I'm not going to compete on the length of the machine.

It's important to me to find the common denominator. That's more important than the weight of each opinion individually.

By the way, your model doesn't shine with objectivity.

you can interpret it any way you want) and everyone will be right in their own way) and no one will be right more or less than everyone else.

it's my model and it's connected to my mathematics

so don't draw on other people's screenshots.

i meant that after the crossed out red square there is nothing yet, there is already a prediction, it's just that i already know this prediction

put away your crippling smear.

;)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

the essence of that pattern on the black background is that absolutely all market movements are summarised into a single pattern.

it's not three patterns, it's three variants of the same pattern. There are exactly three of them, no more and no less - a huge plus in the objective estimation of everything that is happening in the market.

And it's not a pattern, but just an approximate picture of how one should see all market movements in order to react accordingly to make profit.

If it's three patterns that are not interrelated in height, that's about what I do. Only I have one pattern.

Алексей Тарабанов:

If it's three unrelated patterns in height, that's about what I do. Only I have one pattern.

Can you upload one of your screenshots that clearly shows how you understand market movements?

Thanks in advance.

Renat Akhtyamov:

this is my model and it is linked to my mathematics

so don't draw on other people's screenshots

I mean, after the crossed out red square there is nothing yet, there's already a prediction, it's just that I already know the prediction

put away your ugly smear.

;)

there's no such thing as an ointment)

Reason: