Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1907

Alekseu Fedotov #:

It is not quite clear whether you need to see the open positions of EA 1

or EA #2 ?

Here, below is the code for EA 1 which sees open positions opened by EA 1,

You just need to put it in EA#1's magic properties.

And it shows in somment coordinates of last open position.

He doesn't have access to the code of advisor-transmitter...

The man stubbornly believes that if the order is open on another chart, the transmitter does not see it.

I tried to explain, but to no avail(

Tretyakov Rostyslav #:

He does not have access to the advisor-transmitter code...

The person stubbornly believes that if an order is open on another chart, the transmitter cannot see it.

I tried to explain, but to no avail(

Thought it was about the receiver, and kinda like the code is open. Well didn't get it.

Alexey Viktorov #:

The whole problem is that there are too many advisers and everyone has a different solution. Even if it is right, it is different. But it is often completely wrong.

Sasha advised to put the template name without .tpl, but in my tip this way

You took some from there, some from there and got a mess... not even a pearl...
Very small details that you would never pay attention to yourself. Thanks so much for the direction, I'll keep digging tomorrow. And that's I'll be back guys ))))))))))))))))))

Tretyakov Rostyslav #:
He can see them

Maybe it sees them, I haven't read the EA code, but maybe it only sees what is reflected on the chart where it is installed. And the Take Profit, Stop Loss and Open Price lines are displayed, but there is no open time. Therefore, I think that if EA #2 only sees what is shown on its chart, it will not be able to read information correctly from EA #1. Hence my desire to display on his chart all the information about the position opened by EA #1: price, open time and stops.

Alekseu Fedotov #:

It is not quite clear whether you need to see the open positions of EA 1

or EA #2 ?

Here, below is the code for EA 1 which sees open positions opened by EA 1,

You just need to put it in EA#1's magic properties.

And outputs in somment coordinates of last open position.

The platform does not allow installing two EAs on one chart. Perhaps an indicator is needed.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Subscriber data is harmful to take out.

Again, you have 50 in your account with a leverage of 500 and a subscriber has 5000 with a leverage of 33.

There's kind of a little bit of a calculation problem here. That's if we're talking about this service.

If we're talking about self-copying, then:

you have 50 in your account with a leverage of 2000 and a subscriber 5000 with a leverage of 33.

You will be able to open 3 positions with a small leverage while the subscriber will have no money left after the second one, as he will be exposing himself to margin.

---

It is not that simple.

Thank you!
About the subscribers and their data.
The thing is that everything will be with their consent. I don't plan to do mass copying on this resource, it's very inconvenient.

I need the data so the subscriber doesn't cheat me twice. Since payment will be made after the profit. And I need to see the balance subscriber to understand what my fee.
Subscriber will transfer my profits himself.

Leverage is stable, 100. My balance is 100 dollars. It reduces the strain on my psyche. And a subscriber may have 100,000, it's easier for me to remain calm than for him.
That's how I work for binans.
I would also like to elaborate on the subject for those in forex.

I understand you are an expert.
I have a good idea to ask whether it is possible to do something like this with the copier.
For example, the data on my client (subscriber) are output by API in my admin panel on the site that my friend has made for me. But it is not very good in MQL5. Or at all not very))

novichok2018 #:

Maybe it sees them, I haven't read the EA code, but maybe it only sees what is reflected on the chart where it is installed. And the Take Profit, Stop Loss and Open Price lines are displayed, but there is no open time. Therefore, I think if EA #2 only sees what is shown on its chart, it will not be able to read information correctly from EA #1. That is why I want his chart to show all of the information about the position opened by EA #1: price, open time and stops.

Just to make it clear.

The lines of set orders are not objects on the chart and no EA can count order lines

We can see that we have an order but we don't have any objects on the chart

novichok2018 #:

Maybe it sees them, I haven't read the EA code, but maybe it only sees what is reflected on the chart where it is installed. And the Take Profit, Stop Loss and Open Price lines are displayed, but there is no open time. Therefore, I think if EA #2 only sees what is shown on its chart, it will not be able to read information correctly from EA #1. Hence my desire to reflect on his chart all the information about the position opened by EA #1: price, open time and stops.

Look, I'm sorry, but I have to ask... "Do you know Petrov and Bashirov? You seem to have traces of a rookie in your head...

novichok2018 #:

The platform does not allow the installation of two EAs on the same chart. An indicator is probably needed.

A reading is required.

Yes, and you can start with textbooks too. Dm. Fedoseyev or by 4 is also cool.
Документация по MQL5 - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5
Документация по MQL5 - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Reason: