The Russian market, forecasts and expectations - page 5

Yuriy Zaytsev:

nobody knows ;-)

If it goes lower we'll buy some more - it looks like it will go lower still

Saudi Arabia plans to supply oil to Europe at $25.

Analysts believe such discounts could squeeze Russian oil out of the market.

It is likely to do so. And as if it is not all for another month. So it would be better to change "If it goes lower we will buy some more": We will short it and then we will buy it back. ))

Михаил Шерстнёв:

Analysts believe that such discounts could force Russian oil out of the market.

It is likely to do so. And as if it is not all for another month. So it would be better to change "If it goes lower we will buy some more": We will short it and then we will buy it back. ))

Well, yes. We short Gazprom, wait for it to fall 20-fold, then buy it. Rosneft at 3-4 times.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

nobody knows ;-)

If it goes lower, we'll buy more - and it looks like it will go lower.

knife in my liver, ilan is eternal.

I still don't get it guys. Is FORTS not ticking today?

Михаил Шерстнёв:

"I think they started very early))

If you start early, you finish early))

Mihail Marchukajtes:
I still don't get it guys. Is FORTS not ticking today?

There's a ticker in the opener, but it's not good :)

Fed starts pouring money into the market. https://www.vedomosti.ru/economics/news/2020/03/12/825103-frs-ssha-predostavit
ФРС США предоставит рынку $1,5 трлн краткосрочной ликвидности
ФРС США предоставит рынку $1,5 трлн краткосрочной ликвидности
  • www.vedomosti.ru
Федеральная резервная система (ФРС) США предоставит $1,5 трлн рынку краткосрочного репо, на котором банки берут короткие кредиты под залог казначейских облигаций. В четверг и пятницу будут проведены три аукциона: два по $500 млрд каждый для трехмесячных репо и один на $500 млрд для одномесячных. В среду ФРС уже пыталась поддержать рынок...

prostotrader:

There's a ticker in the opener, but it's not good :)

Hm, I've got one, I guess the account has to be changed. All right, then. We'll figure it out....

Михаил Шерстнёв:

Analysts believe that such discounts could force Russian oil out of the market.

The idea to go short is not bad at all

Yes, there was information that they are willing to trade at 25, displacing others with their volumes ... In the 90s they were at 12$, so 25$ is not the limit.

Alexander Bereznyak:

Knife in my liver, Ilan forever.

Ilan with leverage, yes, better a knife. In the stock market nobody trades with leverage.

And when you trade on your own, there's no stop-out. The only thing is that you have to sit for a long time :) Or you have to put a new cache :). Sell a kidney :) , or extra real estate. I have a large reserve, so either way the kidney stays with me.

Reason: