Looking for patterns - page 297

khorosh:

There is a slight shift in emphasis. You have to look, of course. But what is there to look for? Some ephemeral pattern? But as it is correctly said above: an apple does not fall on everyone's head. Therefore the results of such search are unpredictable. But the search for an effective algorithm for a profitable Expert Advisor that uses the experience of previous generations can more likely produce a positive result. The wheel may be wooden, but if it is profitable, it will do. The main thing is that you can reach the financial well-being on it).

I agree with you.

There is a price, there are market players, as it is more convenient for everyone, and everyone plays and works in their own time range.

Each time range has its own rules and habits. But they are the same for any of them. The law of conservation of laws).

Every time range has its right deviations from its right average price.

The laws are observed perfectly for any TF. There is however one nuance. It is necessary to take the bulls or bears' side.

And this is where the experience of the older generations of financial minds, which many forum participants consider anachronistic, comes in handy.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I agree with you.

There is a price, there are market players, whoever is more comfortable, all play-work in their own time range.

Each time range has its own rules and habits. But they are the same for any of them. The law of conservation of laws).

Every time range has its right deviations from its right average price.

The laws are observed perfectly for any TF. There is however one nuance. It is necessary to take the bulls or bears' side.

And this is where the experience of the older generations of financial minds that many forum participants consider anachronistic comes in handy.

Correct word , anachronistic , in particular , wave analysis , 19th century

Maxim Kuznetsov:

at least 1 pattern is confirmed in this thread by practice - wave theory with a large number of orders guarantees a drain at the rate of spread/trade :-)

Reluctantly as such a peeple, but I'll bother to respond. After all the stone is thrown at me.

The Wave Theory in the case of a great number of orders guarantees loss of values at the spread/transaction rate, if the TF does not correspond to the spread value.

In my case it was an M1 TF. Spread in this case plays a major role in the drain. That is true.

But on TF M15 and above the spread no longer plays any role in my TS.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Correct word, anachronistic, particularly wave analysis, 19th century

You and Kuznetsov would talk in a separate thread. Interesting and Humour is called.

Интересное и Юмор
Интересное и Юмор
  • www.mql5.com
Форумяне, не забывайте соблюдать правила...

Uladzimir Izerski:

Reluctantly as such a peeple, but I'll bother to answer. After all the stone is thrown at me.

Wave theory with a large number of orders guarantees a drain at the spread/trade rate if the TF does not match the spread value.

In my case it was an M1 TF. Spread in this case plays a major role in the drain. That is true.

But on TF M15 and above the spread no longer plays any role in my TS.

TF has no effect at all.

The spread is not an initiator of a loss either.

If we are talking about losing, it is a mistake in the strategy.

Even if you stretch the net in 4-digit increments, there is no drain if you approach the issue properly.

khorosh:

Just what is there to look for, some ephemeral pattern? But as rightly said above: an apple does not fall on everyone's head. Therefore the results of such a search are not predictable.

This is fundamentally the wrong approach!

All inventions and discoveries are made because their authors do not think about the fact that "an apple does not fall on everyone's head" ...

"It is necessary to try, to experiment, to invent and to TEST!

khorosh:

There is a slight shift in emphasis. You have to look, of course. But what is there to look for? Some ephemeral pattern? But as it is correctly said above: an apple does not fall on everyone's head. Therefore the results of such search are unpredictable. But the search for an effective algorithm for a profitable Expert Advisor that uses the experience of previous generations can more likely produce a positive result. The wheel may be wooden, but if it is profitable, it will do. The main thing is that you can reach financial prosperity faster on it).

Stopping searching will lead to degradation. If no one searches, the apple will not fall on anyone's head.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The TF has no influence at all.

The spread is also not an initiator of a drain.

If you are talking about losing, this is a mistake in the strategy.

Even if you stretch the net in 4-digit point increments, there will be no drain with the right approach.

The TF affects if on a small TF the TS is built on inputs with a short period of holding the position. The older the TF this drawback disappears. All depends on the strategy and tactics of market behavior. You do not have to worry about the spread on a daily candle, even if you play on one, but this will not work on a one-minute candle.

Олег avtomat:

Stopping the search will lead to degradation. If no one searches, the apple will not fall on anyone's head.

All the searches have eventually culminated in today's graphs of the price of any instrument.

But they don't differ much from the charts of 200 years ago.

There is a law that prevents the price from deviating from it.

Олег avtomat:

Stopping the search will lead to degradation. If no one searches, the apple won't fall on anyone's head.

It's about the best way to go about creating a profitable robot faster. People may have different goals. I already wrote in the first post. If looking for patterns is a buzz for a person, and making a profitable robot is not that interesting, then go ahead and spend your whole life looking. But my advice applies to those who want to quickly become the owner of a profitable robot.

Reason: