Looking for patterns - page 256

Renat Akhtyamov:

there's enough money for everyone, that's what we're talking about.

;)

Sorry. It turned out to be an uninformative review.))

I remember, I recently came across information about the generality of the square root law (search this forum for "ZKK"). It turns out that it is good not only for currency fluctuations and the phenomena listed at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page123#comment_6306015, but also for oceanic ridges https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%BE-%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%B5%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D1%85%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B1%D0%B5%D1%82

Wiki Mid-ocean Ridge

Mid-ocean ridges are divided into fast-spreading and slow-spreading ridges. Ridges with a plate divergence velocity of 8-16 cm/year are characterized by the absence of deflection in the central part. A typical example of such a rift is
East-Pacific Rise. The side relief profile of this type of ridge is best described by the formula H=0.35 * t^0.5 [WCC! insert mine], where H is the depth increase in comparison to the ridge axis, and t is the age of the oceanic crust. Slow-spreading ridges have a distinct central depression, a rift 4000-5000 m deep.

От теории к практике
От теории к практике
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый вечер, уважаемые трейдеры! Решил было на какое-то время покинуть форум, и сразу как-то скучно стало:)))) А просто читать, увы - неинтересно...

Uladzimir Izerski:

The market is not an SB. It is a pattern in its actions and behaviour.

If it was, you would be in profit on every trade, but only half the time. The fact that the MO came out positive is because there was a trending section in those couple of hours.

Vladimir:

I remember, I recently came across information about the generality of the square root law (search this forum for "ZKK"). It turns out that it is good not only for currency fluctuations and the phenomena listed at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page123#comment_6306015, but also for oceanic ridges https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%BE-%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%B5%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D1%85%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B1%D0%B5%D1%82

Wiki Mid-ocean Ridge

Mid-ocean ridges are divided into fast-spreading and slow-spreading ridges. Ridges with a plate divergence velocity of 8-16 cm/year are characterized by the absence of deflection in the central part. A typical example of such a rift is
East-Pacific Rise. The side relief profile of this type of ridge is best described by the formula H=0.35 * t^0.5 [WCC! insert mine], where H is the depth increase in comparison to the ridge axis, and t is the age of the oceanic crust. Slow-spreading ridges have a distinct central depression - a rift 4000-5000 m deep.

Greetings Vladimir!

EQC is a great thing, of course. You just need to know how to use it :)) On the market it works in a somewhat modified form and only on certain time intervals.

P.S. I met Valery Dolgov, the author of Kathy Savkina's Corridors, and we chatted a bit. We chatted a bit and got to know each other - he was heartbroken to hear that they knew and remembered him. Calmly cutting cash and happy for his granddaughter....

P.P.S. As Vova said, "market likes smooth lines" and he was absolutely right. That is, having seen stationarity, at least of dispersion, one can see the Grail. This is a clue.

Andrei:

If it had been a pattern, you would have been in profit on every trade, but only half the time. The fact that the MO came out positive is because there was a trending section in those couple of hours.

Actually it is possible to make profit on all deals. But I haven't set such a goal, I just want to show that it is possible to become profit even with several symbols simultaneously within 5 and even 1 minute timeframes.

It is possible to choose one or several entries out of such ones that can be used for long term. But this is a strategy. It is not the strategy we are speaking about.

Uladzimir Izerski:

In fact, it is possible to put all trades on the upside. But I didn't set this as a goal, only to show that it is possible to work in the black even with several instruments simultaneously in short term on five and even one-minute timeframes.

It is possible to choose one or several entries out of such ones that can be used for long term. But this is a strategy. This is not the strategy we are focusing on.

Well, finally!

Talking starts to become practical!

Very commendable, Vladimir!

Uladzimir Izerski:

In fact, it's possible to turn all trades to the upside.

But then the drawdown will come out and it will kill the whole strategy. Just a random entry with a probability of about 50% is more logical to reduce the drawdown.

Andrei:

But then the drawdown will come out and it will kill the whole strategy. Just a random entry with about 50% probability is more logical to reduce the drawdown.

Entries are not random, they are meaningful. Waves are sliced. A probable direction is determined. Prohibited directions are cut off. Calculate the probability and only then go.

All market participants want to get the best buy or sell price, so they bide their time till the moment of price change.

Here is the problem. Where small players areselling, the large ones are buying. They don't mind, they have 1/1 leverage. We have to go with them.

This is why many people have the feeling that everyone is watching their order and taking their money. This is from a lack of understanding of the market.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Entries are not random, but meaningful. Waves are sliced. A likely direction is determined. Forbidden directions are cut off. Calculate the probability and only then hit the road.

And these waves give more than 50% probability of profit in a transaction? There's a million different ways to slice them...

Andrei:

And these waves give a profit probability of more than 50% in a trade? There's a million different ways to slice them, isn't there?

Not really. All waves are subject to certain rules of behaviour.

Yes, there are many of them, but if you know the secret of their interaction, only a few correct variants remain.

I don't want to lay out a ready-made version, just give a hint.

The entire price consists of certain waves as cubes in Lego. You can't stick the wrong wave into the wrong one.

Reason: