[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 104

artikul:

You can even wait till tuesday ))))) It'll drain itself ))))

Good morning, it's )))) and don't get your hopes up, I'm in the money now, at least a quid in profit, I'm done with the losses ))))

Alright everyone sleep well and don't be afraid

artikul:

I'll give you the whole system on Monday ))))
And you can only take the trend one out of the system - that would be one trend one!

Tantrik:
And you can only take the trend line out of the system - that would be one trend line!

Not a gift )))

artikul:

I won't)))
sorry.(((((((((

Tantrik:
sorry.(((((((((

Trendy as a load ))))

artikul:

Trendy as a load ))))
Thank you! See you on Monday.

I had an epiphany myself as soon as I saw it ...

2012.02.03 21:47:52 '2585784': order was opened : #4269866 buy 0.05 EURUSD at 1.31587 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000

Car time is coming up ?...

emotraid:

The forum is for expressing opinions, it's just that when the price is right for him, he gets everyone in line, but an hour later he goes in my direction as usual )))).

The forum is for expressing and justifying your opinions, not ranting. Otherwise you can sit on the bench in front of the entrance hall and talk, you don't have to come here.

In a recent January issue, China's main propaganda newspaper, Renmin Jibao, published a very remarkable article on the need for a Eurasian alliance between Russia and China.

dvs:
In a recent January issue, China's main propaganda newspaper, Renmin Jibao, published a rather remarkable article on the need for a Eurasian alliance between Russia and China.

It's going to be a long time coming ))))
Reason: