Looking for patterns - page 11

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Here this buy and sell advantage is so conventional that one often wonders about the meaning of even considering this designation. One passes into the other so imperceptibly that there is almost nothing to record.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

as an option for analysing market movements.

Hello Genghis! Can you explain the picture, and explain what you are saying in more detail. While I do not quite understand your idea. Thanks

The No. 1 pattern: Markets dictate the non-markets.

Vitaliy Maznev:

Here this buy and sell advantage is so arbitrary that one often wonders about the meaning of even considering this designation. One passes into the other so imperceptibly that there is almost nothing to record.

of course. the probability of a reversal is exactly the same as the probability of a trend.

Of course, I will not explain anything here, because it would take a large volume of text.

I will only say that my words are based on calculations.

As for registration, you're half right.

You should only learn to register movements in order to understand how to separate certain movements on the market.

Then come order systems that kind of adapt to market movements. These include tunnels, reversals, static reversing, dynamic reversing, eraser principle for orders, semi-lok grid systems and a whole lot of other order stuff.

so there is a point. if you have at least three years of free time, energy, enthusiasm and programming skills. otherwise there is no point.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

I am not arguing that it is necessary and possible to register, of course. But the advantage in itself, indicated by the depth of the rollback, is an unlikely option, in my view.

Aleksei Stepanenko:
Hello Genghis! If you can clarify the picture and explain in more detail what has been said. I have not quite understood your idea so far. Thanks

It's not an idea. It is the stupid principle of analysing everything on the market.

An idea is an intangible thing, and in the market it is destructive.

You don't have to go from idea to implementation, but from facts to implementation.

An idea should be based on things that have already been implemented in practice.

Many people here are trying to pin anything to the market hoping for a result. But very few have stupidly analyzed trends using, for example, the principle of zigzags and analyzed where they actually start. But almost everyone is very creative. That is why many people will never succeed. And those who will succeed they will never tell how they did it, because they just make money on signals and investor accounts.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

And those who succeed will never tell you how it worked out as they will just make money on signals and investor accounts.

This is right up there with the absolute argument in favour of thechanalysis. Either you make money or you are a dumbass. :)

And the main thing about this is that the analysis seems to be technical, but there can be no clear data. There are only those who know them and sit in silence.

Vitaliy Maznev:

I am not arguing that it is necessary and possible to register, of course. But the advantage in itself, indicated by the depth of rollback, is an option with little prospect, as far as I am concerned.

You have outlined only one option out of thousands. If you look through thousands of them, you will understand how all of them are similar and how they are different. Generalize, throw out all unnecessary things, write hundreds of thousands of code lines and leave only several tens of the most useful variants and eliminate 90% of them by combining them into the most efficient methods.

Then you will be able to discuss the advantages really wisely.

I've been down that road. There is nothing pleasant about it. Absolutely. And when you start earning your first profit, there is still no pleasure. Everything becomes routine and ordinary. Everything becomes commonplace, any thought, idea, or article you read, passes through the filter of maximum objective criticism and finds its place on a shelf with thousands of tasks already solved.

Boredom and nothing but boredom.

Vitaliy Maznev:

This is right up there with the absolute argument in favour of thechanalysis. Either you're making money or you're a dumbass. :)

And the main thing is that the analysis seems to be technical, but there can't be any clear data. There are only those who know them and sit in silence.

there is no such thing as thechanalysis.

There is only point 'A' n counts further from the current point 'B'. there are only two questions:

1. point 'B' is above or below point 'A'

2. what is the result.

Vitaliy Maznev:

This is right up there with the absolute argument in favour of thechanalysis. Either you're making money or you're a dumbass. :)

And the main thing is that the analysis seems to be technical, but there is no clear data. There are only those who know them and sit in silence.

Whoever proposes the trading system most likely trades the least in real life. Or does not trade at all, which is probably true. But such a person surely does not have any real results and achievements.

The one who has achieved results will surely have neither the time nor the desire to engage in such nonsense.

Reason: