Алексей Тарабанов:

Well, here comes the first character.

How many accounts have you leaked?

Vladimir Baskakov:
How many accounts have you lost?

On forex, none

Andrei Trukhanovich:

the problem of player ruin ) it's a shame not to know basic theory

Andrei, I only suggested that you and everyone else do at least something.

Maxim Romanov:
So next I started to develop other methods of price discretisation, which can be fitted into some theory and parallel mathematical definition of the trend.

How is the work in this direction progressing? Can you tell us anything about it?

as a variant of market movement analysis.

two diametrically opposed approaches - one result.

Unfortunately, even such a perfect type of analysis does not allow you to make a profit without the order system.

A person who does not know how to increase the probability of profit in the end by making the whole system work in each individual case, always loses, whether he wants to or not (25% - 50% probability of profit).

And the one who knows, only has a probability of profit of at least 50%. earn +10-15% to probability is quite realistic, which will provide a constant income in any situation.

the grail in any case must:

1. work in both directions simultaneously

2. it should work on any volatility

Either a trend or a flat. it is impossible to simultaneously make profit in both cases. So it is either a flat with limitations on jumps or a trend with limitations on flat zones.

But all this is rubbish compared to the fact that we have to invent a wheel (order system) where losses are the beginning of profits and profits are the beginning of losses (a grid of orders with TP without SL is one of such systems).

Igor Yeremenko:

No problem, I found this one, if any oscillator is overbought or oversold it means nothing

Igor, yes, but that's not what you're working on, is it? What do you work on?

Алексей Тарабанов:
Here, if you or anyone else tries to create something like the Lanchester equation,

Alexei, how can this be applied to trading, are these things even related? If it's not an abstraction, that's interesting.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Andrei, I only offered you and everyone else to do something.

what is anything? and where is this offer...

Reason: