Finding local highs and lows in price

The next topic I would like to discuss is finding the local maximums and minimums of price.

Of course, we are not talking about finding them in the "history" of quotes, but in real life. I have long noticed that determination of

For a long time, I noticed that every professional trader has his or her own definition of a local extremum on the market, and sometimes they contradict each other.

I am sure that a trader who does not see local maximums and minimums on the real market will not be able to achieve good results.

I am sure that a trader who does not see local highs and lows on the real account will not be able to achieve good success in trading.

-

So the questions are as follows:

1. What is a local maximum or minimum for you, what is its verbal definition and what is your technique?

2. How can you really use local highs and lows found on history to further find such highs and lows in the real world?

-

))))))))))))))

If you mean profits, you don't have to find local highs and lows to get them....))))

в "реале"?

Every pepper should have his or her own InstrUment

Richie >>:

Следующая тема, которую мне бы хотелось затронуть - тема нахождения локальных максимумов и минимумов цены.

What about the results of your previous topics? And in general, what is the purpose of your discussion on these issues? It is unclear whether you are a trader, an expert, a writer, a reader, a professional flooder? What do you know that you don't?

All your topics may not have appeared without a background. It means that you somehow know how to identify local extrema, you have your own methodology. And if so, why ask the question in such a "naked" form? Why, for example, I don't need to answer in your topic, maybe I will repeat what has been covered far and wide, what you already know or what is written elsewhere in the articles and posted in codebase?

google "finding local highs and lows in price site:forum.mql4.com" for starters. And tell us what new things you have found.

gip, you are a smart man.

Imagine that you have forgotten your keys to your flat. You need to get in and you can't. All attempts to find the key to the lock are unsuccessful.

Only one key out of a hundred thousand, figuratively speaking, will do. The question is: How do you get home? What to do? Try to pick a key? Banging your head

against the door, hoping to kick it in? Why don't most people do that? What do most people do? What do most traders do?

Richie >>:

gip, умный вы человек.

Представте себе, что вы забыли ключи от квартиры. Вам нужно войти, а вы не можете. Все попытки подобрать ключик к замку к успеху не приводят.

Подойдёт только один ключик из ста тысяч, образно говоря. Вопрос: как попасть домой? Что делать? Пытаться подбирать ключик? Биться головой

о дверь, в надежде её вышибить? Почему так не делает большинство? А что делает большинство? А что делает большинство трейдеров?

Is this where they're flubbing? Are you saying?

Vadim is wise. And you are abusing the attention.

The topics that were supposedly interesting to you before are forgotten.

Like everything is clear - let's move on?

;)

And the impression is that the door is not locked...

Is this where they're flouncing? ..............

And it's like the door's unlocked...

No, why would you do that? I personally "open doors" from the inside. And others do as they wish, I don't mind, but it's interesting to me.

As for local extremes, if no one wants to find them, it's not my fault.

First we need to formulate what a local extremum is. Perhaps a fractal will do. Or maybe only a zigzag will do.

Richie >>:

Разумеется, речь идёт не о нахождении их на "истории" котировок, а в "реале". Давно заметил, что определение

локального экстремума на "реале" у каждого профессионального трейдера своё,

I think you should first explain the difference between history and reality. Then we can talk. According to your concepts.
Reason: