Crowdsourced GUI. Open beta testing. - page 46

I've said it loud and clear - you don't need to compile the plug-in files individually. They are interconnected WITHIN THE COUNTER. Without it, - neither the engine, nor the kernel, nor the api file will compile and there is no mistake about it. This is the structure of the solution. Who wants - let him write his own.

No need to look for bugs where there are none. There are enough bugs as it is.

Реter Konow:

Please)). For example, Anatoly Kozharsky's library, - written in classical PLO, was created for a year and a half. At the same time - it borrowed many solutions from SB. Of course, Anatoly made a lot of his own, but a year and a half... I was working on my graphics for 4 years. But, I started from scratch and went my own way. So, allot yourself a couple of years to spare and get started.

Not..... )))) what a couple of years....)))) that's not the way to go

Алексей Барбашин:

Sasha, we already went through this a month ago, and also a year ago and two years ago.

Pyotr is creating his own standards, which is why he has been developing them for several years.

You are not the first to try to help Pyotr and channel his energy in a more correct direction.

Peter's project is a thing in itself and nothing more. Until Peter brings the code to generally accepted standards - the project will only satisfy his own ego and no one needs it.

If he reacts rather painfully to the simplest things and claims that warnings and errors are the norm, what more can we talk about?

It's not the end product that matters to Peter! No one will see the "product" for a couple of years at least.

It's the process that counts! It's the process that makes Pyotr feel good about himself. That's the whole story!

He convinces himself: "I'm such a cool guy, I don't know anything about programming, but I'm creating my own programming standards, and I'm developing something that no one has done before me!"

In fact, what he's writing is very much like something that was a long time ago at ...... in its early stages. So don't assume that no one has ever done this before

Alexey, see what it says in the engine compilation errors. It says that array G_CORE is unknown. This is the kernel. It's printed in a separate file. How silly to wait for the file to compile if the kernel the engine works with is printed separately and connected to it via EA.
Компиляция - Разработка программ - Справка по MetaEditor
Компиляция - Разработка программ - Справка по MetaEditor
  • www.metatrader5.com
Компиляция — это процесс перевода исходного кода MQL4/MQL5-программы на машинный язык. Ее результатом является создание исполняемого файла программы (*EX4 или *.EX5), который может быть запущен в торговой платформе. Скомпилировать можно любой файл (*.MQ4, *.MQ5 или *.MQH), однако исполняемый файл (*.EX4 или *.EX5) может быть получен только в...

Алексей Барбашин:

Sasha, we already went through this a month ago, and also a year ago and two years ago.

Pyotr is creating his own standards, which is why he has been developing them for several years.

You are not the first to try to help Pyotr and channel his energy in a more correct direction.

Peter's project is a thing in itself and nothing more. Until Peter brings the code to generally accepted standards - the project will only satisfy his own ego and no one needs it.

If he reacts rather painfully to the simplest things and claims that warnings and errors are the norm, what more can we talk about?

It's not the end product that matters to Peter! No one will see the "product" for a couple of years at least.

It's the process that counts! It's the process itself that's pleasing to Pyotr's ego. That's the whole story!

He convinces himself: "I'm such a cool guy, I don't know anything about programming, but I'm creating my own programming standards, and I'm developing something that no one has done before me!"

so what about doing the basics?

Alexandr Andreev:

In fact, what he writes is very similar to what happened a long time ago at ...... in its early stages. So don't assume that no one has ever done that before.

Sasha, of course all of us have! But none of us boasted about it, did not boast that it was the norm and the standard!

As soon as our elders or more experienced comrades pointed out to us the unacceptability of this or that behavior or piece of code, then what did we do? We listened and reworked it properly!

You could go as far as to say: "The traffic rules were invented by idiots, we don't have to follow them! Any road was originally a dirt road, so nobody will forbid us to drive on lawns and pave the way! Don't hold yourselves back by the boundaries of convention! Everything starts with atoms! ...."

Алексей Барбашин:

The stupid thing is that you don't have the brains to listen to what you're being told.

We're done with you.

Everyone else who doesn't care about custom solutions and needs results - I invite you to continue testing. You will be able to create in minutes what used to take days and weeks.

The next step is multi-window mode, adding and removing items.

The update will be at the end of the coming week. Everything will be there.

Алексей Барбашин:

I'm all for it, I'm ready to get involved. This is a very interesting project, not only in terms of its applicability, but also in terms of its own development.

Then let's get started!!! I suggest we start with the coordinates.

Peter - for now the plan is still the same - quick implementation then updates. To make files compile, you can just temporarily deadlock missing functions (arrays) by defining. It would be more convenient for us. We would not have to switch between files to run the compiler to show us the errors.

Alexandr Andreev:

Let's get started then!!! I suggest we start with the coordinates

Good luck! I will keep track of your progress.

Reason: