Crowdsourced GUI. Open beta testing. - page 34

Реter Konow:

That's an interesting thought.

It's not a thought... it's a standard.... But it might not exist in earlier versions. Like, we can write 33% in the box on the side of the first object and 66% in the second and not worry that our two objects will be evenly spaced.

Реter Konow:

Roger that. I will complete the basic things and do so. Need multi-window mode and additional elements.

Now I have shown the conceptual simplicity of creating panels, without digging into the kernel or code... Assembled - plugged in.

If you try hard, it will take more than 12 minutes, but not much longer.

The main thing is to show how much easier and more convenient it has become to trade after all the extra work (although, there isn't much of it).

The project has a future only in this case. As I understand it, we are not talking about an increase in revenue, only convenience and efficiency. This is the main thing that will attract the most interest.

It is worth noting that as soon as you remove the environment, questions in the style of your writing are irrelevant. The main thing is to make it work stably. Panelka is not a high-loaded element. So, the optimization is not very important there.

Sorry. I'll be back in a few hours to respond to the posts.

A quick note: When you make more videos, try not to let the big red letters overlap the window you're showing.

You have plenty of space at the top.

Alexandr Andreev:

1. I think we should start with a release (release without reservations) and then release updates. As long as no multi-window mode is needed it's with an update. Also worth releasing panelkas assembled as a demo with a link to the builder.

2. Immodest question. And for what reasons, there is no desire to rewrite it all to a certain standard.... Well in fact you could add really great functionality like adding control points to change shape objects on the fly.

Adding pop-ups at certain nodes on the chart itself. etc. etc.

The phrase like lack of knowledge in the field (of objects) is the strongest excuse.

Generally in this situation you usually get two sub-projects, the source code which is also being finalised and the new one... At first the new version will be far behind, but later after a certain time the old version will be forgotten. Examples are many for example MT. Guess the reason why they decided to rewrite the code and release MT5. The reason is that with the MT4 update it was harder to fix than to make a new release with new functionality they didn't even think about when creating MT4

1. basic functionality like adding/removing windows and elements should be done first, and after that, I agree, you can publish the release.

2. Rewriting with the new technology will take a year. I'm not kidding. That said, the limitations of my technology are not foreseeable and its potential is maybe half-full.

Alexandr Andreev:

It is worth noting that as soon as you remove the environment, questions in the style of your writing are irrelevant. The main thing is to make it work stably. Panelka is not a high-loaded element. So, the optimization is not very important there.

And what do you mean by environment?

Georgiy Merts:

The main thing is to show how much more convenient and easier it has become to trade after all the extra work (although not much).

This is the only way the project has a future. As I understand it, we are not talking about an increase in income, only convenience and efficiency. This is the main thing that will attract the most interest.

Yes, increasing the convenience, efficiency, capacity and attractiveness of the trader's products.

Koldun Zloy:

A quick note: When you make more videos, try not to let the big red letters overlap the window you're showing.

You have plenty of space at the top.

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind.

Alexandr Andreev:

It's not a thought... it's standard.... But it might not exist in earlier versions. So we just write 33% in the box on the side of the first object and 66% in the second and don't worry that our two objects will be evenly spaced.

I'll try to implement it. Let's see what happens.
Reason: