how to withdraw funds from the dealing centre - page 10

Helena Prusakevica:

I remember where I was redirected to, I wrote to them and they said they couldn't help me. I followed this chain and got to mql5, where I found it and came to the forum with what I've got.

What chain to MQL? You just see your trading account through the terminal. What does MQL5 have to do with it? MetaTrader is just a platform: it may be a desktop terminal, a mobile terminal or even a web terminal.

But you have not made any funds on your mql5.com account. What does the "chain" have to do with mql5.com?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I don't know, I tried once within two hours of paying, I was told that since I had made the payment myself, no, and I realised from the reaction of the bank employee that I looked like an idiot.

I could not cancel after 15 minutes, banks do not cancel such payments. I was advised to go to the police, they investigate and if the money was transferred to fraudsters, they pass the case to the prosecutor's office, they review it and issue a ruling, pass it to the bank and the bank freezes the account.

This can last for half a year and, of course, the money is no longer on the fraudster's account 5 minutes after it was transferred to them. So everything is hopeless.

Helena Prusakevica:

I remember where the transfer was sent to, I wrote to them and they answered where it was sent to and they can't help me, so I went to mql5, where I found it and came to the forum with what I've got.

You have the account details, which is fully functional on the platform. What was withdrawn where if there are funds in the account which is defined as real? You didn't take a screenshot of the account on the platform half a year ago, did you? Is it now the funds in it?

It's not clear who you were talking to. Did you find out which broker or brokerage company the server where your account is located belongs to?

Vitaliy Maznev:

It depends on the bank too. Western organisations can do even more miraculous things than that. I once paid for a domain on name.com with a card I did not have. The domain, of course, was peculiar - "global-an.us". But the reason for refusal of registration was formulated as follows: the name of the payer does not match the name of the person indicated as the owner of the domain.

The payment was made from the uK with a uK account.

Vitaliy Maznev:

You have the details of an account that is fully operational on the platform. What was the withdrawal to if the account, which is defined as a real account, has funds in it? You didn't take a screenshot of the account on the platform six months ago, did you? Is it now the funds in it?

It's not clear who you were talking to. Did you find out which broker or brokerage company owns the server where your account is?

screenshot.and from there transfers under 2 screenshot and from there to mql5 wonders

Files:

Helena Prusakevica:

The payment was made from the UK, from a UK account, so that's where I am.

Follow the payment to find out who the money was transferred to, i.e. the account number is linked to the website. If this is a real forex company, you should restore the password to your personal account using your e-mail. Or talk to the support team and find out the details of how to get into the cabinet.

cryptopay is an electronic Bitcoin wallet.

Question for Helena Prusakevica.

Have you registered a wallet?

If yes, you must have access to personal account onCryptopay website.

And only there you can sell, buy, donate and clarify something about this situation.

Helena Prusakevica:

screen.and from there it transfers to screen 2 and from there to mql5 wonders

you still haven't answered -- is this account yours or not?

did you open this account yourself? was it in your name?

Helena Prusakevica:

screen.and from there it translates to 2 screen and from there to mql5 miracles.

No miracles. Your money is credited to a brokerage company called TrendinGraphs. This brokerage company somehow correlates with the one you mentioned before: PremiumSystems.

You need to go to your personal office on the website, which in the first screen. And there you will try to withdraw your funds.

And the second screenshot just shows the MetaTrader4 trading platform.

Helena Prusakevica:

screenshot.and from there translates to screen 2 and from there to mql5 wonders

Here it transfers because the MT4 and MT5 platforms, which are used in almost all brokerage companies, were developed here. You need either to remember the broker or brokerage company at which the account you are showing is opened or to find out in a different way who owns the "PremiumSystems-Live" server. This is the key question for you now. When you find out who owns the server where your account is, then you will have someone to ask about the money on it.

And how do you know which broker broker... MQL5 team has data on those who use their platforms? As for me, the easiest way to answer the question whose server it is, to platform developers. IMHO.

Reason: