how to withdraw funds from the dealing centre - page 8

Vladimir Karputov:

No. You never showed thePayments section in your profile. If the money was not deposited into your mql5.com account, then there was no money on mql5.com and mql5.com has nothing to do with it.

By "here" she means the Web Terminal connected to her account, from which, as I understand it, the money has long been stolen and they draw her whatever it is.

Artyom Trishkin:

By "here" she means the web terminal connected to her account, from which I understand the money has long been stolen, and they are drawing her whatever it is.

Who knows. We need to be sure - so far the user seems to be hiding something and not showing the Payments section.

Helena Prusakevica:
If I understand correctly here I can see them, but they are not there.

It's hard to get into the situation at all from your data. But...

1) If you see funds in a real trading account, it means they are in the DC and no one has withdrawn them. Because when funds are withdrawn from the account, respectively, their amount is reduced by the withdrawal amount. If all of them are withdrawn, it means that the account should be zero.

2) You posted a screenshot of a chat room on Facebook. But usually TCs or brokers communicate through their own online chats or through tickets to support. I for example still do not understand who you are and what you were talking about. Is it clear to anyone?

Vladimir Karputov:

No. You never showed thePayments section in your profile. If money is not credited to your mql5.com account, it means that mql5.com did not receive your money and mql5.com has nothing to do with it.

I wrote above, I did not pay in mql5 but in another one, here is a screenshot and I was redirected here.

Files:

Vladimir Karputov:

No. You never showed thePayments section in your profile. If the money was not deposited into your mql5.com account, then your money was not on mql5.com and mql5.com has nothing to do with it.

What has mql account got to do with it) for the record?) It's been clear for a long time that they're crooks, why would they have an mql account?)

Helena Prusakevica:

I already wrote above, I didn't pay in mql5 but in another one, here's a screenshot and I was redirected here.

In that case, what does mql5.com have to do with it if you have not deposited any funds on mql5.com? You have already been told the right way: contact your Bank and start the procedure to withdraw the payment made to the dealing centre account.

Vladimir Karputov:

In that case, what does mql5.com have to do with it, if you have not deposited any funds to mql5.com? You have already been told the right way: go to your bank and start the procedure to revoke the payment made to the dealing centre account.

What kind of nonsense is that? The money has been voluntarily transferred.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What kind of nonsense is that? The money is willingly transferred.

Well, I don't think anyone transfers at gunpoint, it's not a question of his or her own.

Vladimir Karputov:

Who knows. We need to be sure - so far it appears that the user is hiding something and does not show the Payments section.

and I'm writing that and also taking screenshots of what I have

Helena Prusakevica:

and I write that and also take screenshots of what I have

You never showedthePaymentssection in your profile

Reason: