Restore Demo Account Password?

My MT5 crashed and server/account data has been corrupted. It had a lot of valuable statistic information...

Is there any way to restore a password to an MT5 demo account? I have the account number and I've used a real e-mail for registering it.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

What information was it and how did you collect and store it?

alexvd:
What information was it and how did you collect and store it?
It's the trading history of the EAs that were used there.

I have similar problem. Today MetaTrader 5 found a problem in accounts.dat and deleted the file without asking me. This wiped all account credentials. I recovered the deleted accounts.dat with R-Studio, however MetaTrader refuses to use it ("accounts base corrupted"). I would like to know:

1. Is there a way to force MetaTrader to read parts of it? Some industrial applications like AutoCAD have built-in mechanisms for recovering corrupted files. Does MetaTrader 5 have such mechanisms?
  2. What is the file format of accounts.dat?
    Is it a proprietary format?
  3. Since accounts.dat is so important why MetaTrader 5 does not keep a backup of it?

enivid:

My MT5 crashed and server/account data has been corrupted. It had a lot of valuable statistic information...

Is there any way to restore a password to an MT5 demo account? I have the account number and I've used a real e-mail for registering it.

The relevant broker can reset it for you.