Do you think I should go for a real trading account? - page 2

Mathemat , in general, how much time and in how many lots and in how many pips per day should you take in order to make money as fast and as much as possible and transfer them somewhere offshore?)))

What would be the difficulties in pipsing with a broker? O_o

asimox:

Mathemat , in general, how much time and in how many lots and in how many pips per day should you take profit in order to make money as quickly and as much as possible and transfer it to somewhere offshore?)

What would be the difficulties in pips with broker? O_o

Not at all. Today my order was 6.5 pips worse. And it was there since this morning.

When pipsing, you're playing with a DC, because for every hamster's click the DC will not transfer with the bank...

If you pipsize big, you'll get into trouble again, because not every brokerage house without knowing you personally

If you don't know you personally, not every brokerage company is ready to throw millions of dollars back and forth ... :-))) I have the same system, only based on a completely different algorithm,

I tested it on a real account and realised that the timeframe that suited me was not the most optimal one for real trades...

As a result, I switched to daily forex... Less frequent, but better... :-))

In the meantime, everyone can make money... my wife opened a sell at random yesterday and told me to hold it till she turned blue...

I went blue and she easily gained 80 pips...

paukas+5))))))))))

zoritch ---- I see, but I don't think DTs are that much of an enemy! Or am I wrong?

asimox:

paukas+5))))))))))

zoritch ---- I see, but I don't think DTs are that much of an enemy! Or am I wrong?

DC is definitely your enemy... :-))) and one has to take it into account... the more they reach into your pocket, the more they benefit (god, they'll probably get banned for a month... :-))

you just need to follow simple rules ... do not get cocky ... do not open orders often ... do not take less than 15-20 pips ... the optimal bet is 5 to 10... I tried 50

(on a cent...), but nearly went gray overnight ... :-)) ( for example, pending orders, especially if sells are at the bottom and buys are up ...) DC will surely open you up with a quote lift...

so it's better to step back at least 10 pips from the intended levels...)

zoritch:

DC is definitely your enemy...:-))) and that's something to consider... the more they reach into your pocket, the more they benefit (God, they'll probably get banned for a month...:-))

They won't get you banned, you're thinking right - only right for the DC. Try to think of a concept: what you have deposited in a brokerage company is what has been taken from you by the brokerage company and your task is just to withdraw your money, and how you withdraw your money - with profit or with loss is the next logical step

Zoritch, well, there are regulators who are in charge of market order. After all, brokers must value their reputation! Or do we live in the wrong country?)

asimox:
Zoritch, well, there are regulatory bodies that oversee order in the market. Brokers must value their reputation! Or maybe we live in the wrong country?)

well, that's a purely rhetorical question... if you do it right, no bloody boys in the eyes, you'll be fine... :-))

Dealerships also care about their reputations, and I tried to buy my wife a picanto with a five-year warranty and was blown away... :-))

you just have to understand that generally speaking you are on the warpath... so fight with dignity...:-))

(P.S. the country has nothing to do with it ... my brokerage house is New Zealand offshore and God only knows where it's from...

and I chose it because it's somewhere in the last place in the list of the first rogue companies ... :-))

asimox:

1. What can you say about my tests of the new strategy?

2. and who is trading how, share your statistics?

3. How else can you improve your results?

1. we can't say anything - two days is no indicator

2. why do you need it? everyone has their own way

You should not trade as such, and take up other issues that are not related to financial markets.

As for questions, they do not correspond to the theme of the topic: "Should I go for a real account?

the answer to the subject is HOWEVER, ASAP - "get in sooner, get out sooner" (c).

p.s. and no one in terms of aggravation of entering the real account, do not listen - I recommend - act according to the scheme - 1) first, deposit the amount of a monthly salary - 2) then - to get even, start gradually putting in everything that comes without salary - but always consult your wife 3) then contribute all that you saved, but without your wife knowing 4) then put in credit money within a reasonable amount, so that within 3-5 years you could pay ?) then you will answer your own question

I'm sorry, I renamed the topic, maybe it's closer to the point.

Does anyone have any idea how to make $1,000,000 in the market?

At least theoretically...

I understand it's important to consider:

1. The choice of BC.

2. Money management.

3. Tested strategy on micro account.

Proven strategy on time (3-6 months).

5. Risk reduction.

6. Excluding scalping from trading.

What else?

Reason: