On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 165

Maxaxa:

Could have entered today at 18:40 MSC, but did not as I have not yet come out of the previous triangle. Everything is there in the stack.

These 3 constructions I posted at this time (18:40 MSK), after some time the values will be different and I have described why.

Checked for today. Yes on a short interval you cannot replace your portfolio with the eurofuels. The volatility of your portfolio is much higher and the euro pound has higher trending. So, given that you are working in a narrow timeframe and at each new entry you calculate lot ratios again, I admit that I was wrong to suggest replacing your triangle with the euro pound.

khorosh:

Checked for today. Yes, you cannot replace your portfolio on a short interval with the eurofuels. The volatility of your portfolio is much higher and the eurofoundation is trendier. So, given that you are working in a narrow timeframe and at each new entry you calculate lot ratios again, I admit that I was wrong to suggest replacing your triangle with the Eurofoon.

That's right, the long term is ruining the whole scheme. I'll try to figure out tomorrow why my last portfolio cracked at the seams )) it was on the plus side, but didn't reach my stop, although that too is quite small. Waiting it out for now.

UPD: I will look at my simple indices, maybe they will show something. USD creeping down....

Maxaxa:

That's right, the long term is ruining the whole scheme. Tomorrow I will try to understand why my last portfolio was bursting at the seams )) it was in profit, but it did not reach my stop, although it was not too big. Waiting it out for now.

UPD: I will look at my simple indices, maybe they will show something. USD creeping down....

And I will try to make a script to find the optimum lot ratios. I have some thoughts on how to do it, and if it works, I'll send you a message.

khorosh:

And I will try to make a script to find the optimum lot ratios. I have an idea of how to do it, and if it works, I'll send it to you in person.

That would be great, I'll give it a try too. Besides, I like combinatorics. Maybe something will come up... )))

khorosh:

And I'll try to make a script to find the optimum lot ratios. Any thoughts...

This is exactly the task I've been thinking about for three years )) and have just now started the first tests. It's likely that there's a clear scheme by which three/4 interdependent pairs can be linked. It is possible to develop this idea further and make design corrections, but of course without locks, or maybe even with them...

Maxaxa:

This is exactly the task I've been thinking about for three years )) and have only now started the first tests. It is likely that there is a clear scheme by which three/4 interdependent pairs can be linked. You could develop the idea further and make design corrections, but of course without locks, or maybe even with them...

3 years?

fuck

i already wrote above about it, nobody understood

there are only two options

which one is the most advanced - time will tell

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing of trading strategies

About Unequal Probability of Price Increase or Decrease

Renat Akhtyamov, 2020.01.30 12:03

You don't want to trade down, you don't have to.

i have only one question

where does the market go - against the greater volume or in the direction of the increasing in perspective margin?

Against the volume, so the lots are equal

it seems to me personally that against the margin

i.e. it is necessary to open an extended lot with the same margin but two different pairs so the price-quotes do not bend the system

и ...

profit!

To a pointless question, an equally pointless answer.

Олег avtomat:
To a pointless question is an equally pointless answer.

Oleg, what has become of you?

The market will soon spoil you altogether.

Well, if you don't have an understanding of the system, then get into it, if you are interested, ask.

Yes deal #8 has dragged on for a couple of weeks. Already the pound and the euro are up and not going to converge.

b2v:
Yes deal #8 has dragged on for a couple of weeks. Already the pound and the euro are up and not going to converge.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Not Equal Probability of Price Going Up or Down

Renat Akhtyamov, 2020.01.13 05:18

yeah, yeah

prose of life

Is it a piece of cake that they may never collapse?

Reason: