On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 107

RomFil:

Good afternoon forum users and visitors to this thread in particular! :)

Today I made a deal on the TS system with my upgrade! Actually see everything on the screenshot.

P.S. The drawdown on deals was not more than 50% of the margin.

Well, lucky and all. naive as children.

Ilya Vasenin:

Well, just lucky, that's all. naive as children.

It is possible! I mixed up the proportions of deals foolishly today and as a result I was in a big loss - if I had opened it correctly I would have been around zero... :( Time will tell...

Grigori.S.B:

Is your real life predictable? You could probably predict the ruble collapsing 2.5 times in 2014 as well? Does the franc bubble in 2015, which bankrupted many brokers and hedge funds, fit your concept of an orderly world? Or the 2008 crisis? Or ....?

You seem to be far removed from the financial markets. You stack kopecks to kopecks for months and years, but you risk losing everything in a minute. And it takes just one event (a black swan) to lose, even stops won't save you from it. The black swan can play in your favor, and your position can virtually bring huge profits. But your broker will go bankrupt and you'll be left not only without a profit, but also without a deposit. In the case of my friend in the franc, he lost more than 120 thousand dollars and in theory he should have earned a few thousand.

Frank and ruble shot, yes. Russia and Switzerland are still there, not going anywhere? All alive and doing business. Maybe the sp500 is at the level of year 8? Also no. That is, the orderly world certainly shook up and quite noticeably, but it unclenched and moved on.

Say, the crisis of 08 has been studied in detail, a lot has been written, there is a good movie, Game for Descent, it clearly explains how it happened and why the collapse was logical. The euphoric prices flew off into space, no one really checked the borrowers, shouldn't such an overheated market have collapsed? If a house suddenly collapsed, it was not by accident, but because it was built out of shit and sticks. If there is a team of talented engineers and marketing experts who make and sell good things, is the growth of the share of their company due to chance or is it a process determined by their competence and will? When you can see what is being built and know the physics of the process, it is possible to predict the outcome. If you personally cannot see or know the physics of it, you cannot conclude that everyone else is in the same position.

vladavd:

The franc and the ruble have shot up, yes. Russia and Switzerland are in place, not going anywhere? All alive and doing business. Maybe the sp500 is at the level of year 8? Also no. That is, the orderly world certainly shook up and quite noticeably, but it unclenched and moved on.

Say, the crisis of 08 has been studied in detail, a lot has been written, there is a good movie, Game for Descent, it clearly explains how it happened and why the collapse was logical. The euphoric prices flew off into space, no one really checked the borrowers, shouldn't such an overheated market have collapsed? If a house suddenly collapsed, it was not by accident, but because it was built out of shit and sticks. If there is a team of talented engineers and marketing experts who make and sell good things, is the growth of the share of their company due to chance or is it a process determined by their competence and will? When you can see what is being built and know the physics of the process, it is possible to predict the outcome. If you personally cannot see or the physics is not known, you cannot deduce from that that everyone else is in the same position.

The thinking of the trading theorists has dried up and philosophers have taken their place).

khorosh:

The thinking of the trading theorists has dried up, the philosophers have taken their place).

What's your profit margin, are we near the opening point now?

RomFil:

TC's trades are too long. The deals should not last more than 2-3 hours.

Sincerely, RomFil

Grigori.S.B:

Words of gold! The longer a position is in the market, the more uncertainties start to affect it. 2-3 hours is also a lot.

You propose to act according to the principle: take a bite and run away. But then you have to enter more frequently. This is a style of trading that appeals to one's taste. Someone likes scalping, but in manual or semi-automatic trading you have to be constantly at work in front of the monitor or on your smartphone. TC, apparently, does not have such an opportunity. He has his main job. Therefore, TC's trading style is dictated by circumstances.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What's the profit margin there, are we near the opening point now?

Loss is there.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What's your profit situation, are we near the opening point now?

I've been on the plus side and on the minus side. But the trend of the euro pound seems to have changed in a favorable direction for me, so I will wait for a good profit. How are you doing?

khorosh:

I have been on the plus side and on the minus side. But the trend of the euro pound seems to have changed in a favourable direction for me, so I will wait for a good profit. How about you?

I have 4 pairs closed since yesterday, only EUR/lb to close at +2-3 pips. The signal on my system is already exhausted.

Today I will continue the selection of new signals.

Yesterday I closed with +40 pips and a couple of pips from the euro/lb. Drawdown was only on the pound -45pp, I did not averaged, although I would have closed by averaging long time ago.

vladavd:

The franc and the ruble have shot up, yes. Russia and Switzerland are in place, not going anywhere?

What do Russia and Switzerland have to do with it? Traders are ruined by currency movements, not by the fact that countries have disappeared.

vladavd:

Let's say the crisis of 08 was studied in details, a lot has been written about it, the film Game for Downfall has a good one, it is clearly explained,

You can explain anything. There are analysts and theorists for that. But where were they before the crisis? Why didn't they help the one who went bankrupt?

khorosh:

(Theoretical trade thinkers have run out of ideas, philosophers have taken their place.)

You couldn't have said it better ))))

It's hard to talk to philosophers - they have 1000 theories on any fact.

Курсы валют: новости и аналитика Forex - Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
Курсы валют: новости и аналитика Forex - Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
  • www.mql5.com
Валютный курс — это котировка денежной единицы одной страны, выраженная в денежной единице другой страны, драгоценных металлах или ценных бумагах. Изменения валютных курсов представляют собой объект
Reason: