On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 55

I have a triangle pattern open, went into the terminal and found:

GBPUSD current spread 75.0 pips (spec stated from 0.1 pips) more than 750 times
EURGBP current spread 50.0 pips (spec stated from 0.82) is 60 times larger
EURUSD current spread of 40.0 pips (0.21 pips is declared in the specification) is greater by 190 times

How could it be... ))) is it normal? There are 5 digits on the pairs.

Maxaxa:

I have a triangular design open, went into the terminal and found it:

EURGBP current spread 50.0 pips (spec stated from 0.82) greater by 60 times
EURUSD current spread of 40.0 pips (0.21 pips is declared in the specification) is greater by 190 times

I have this on the franc normally.

Maxaxa:

I have a triangular design open, went into the terminal and found it:

EURGBP current spread 50.0 pips (spec stated from 0.82) greater by 60 times

I think I need to look into thepips VS pips thread

Пунк VS Пипс
Пунк VS Пипс
  • www.mql5.com
Общее обсуждение: Пунк VS Пипс

Maxaxa:

I have a triangular design open, went into the terminal and detected:

GBPUSD current spread 75.0 pips (specification stated from 0.1 pips) more than 750 times
EURGBP current spread 50.0 pips (0.82 pips is declared in the specification) is 60 times larger

Detecting on a weekday rather than a weekend.

Vladimir Karputov:

I think we need to look in thePunk VS Pips thread

I did, about 10 years ago ))

I have a typo))) It's even worse, values took MODE_SPREAD, it's understandable that there may be adjustments on an off day, but not like this...

GBPUSD current spread is 75.0 pips (the specification says 0.1 pips) more than 7500 times
EURGBP current spread 50.0 pips (spec stated from 0.82) up 600 times
EURUSD current spread 40.0 pips (specification stated from 0.21 pips) more than 1900 times

Maxaxa:

I did, about 10 years ago.)

I have a typo))) It's even worse, the values were taken by MODE_SPREAD, it's understandable that there may be corrections on an off day, but not like this...

GBPUSD current spread is 75.0 pips (the specification says 0.1 pips) more than 7500 times
EURGBP current spread 50.0 pips (spec stated from 0.82) up 600 times
EURUSD current spread 40.0 pips (specification stated from 0.21 pips) more than 1900 times

like that, it's fine.

wait for trading to open and recover

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's not the weekend that needs to be detected, it's the working day.

What difference does it make?

If the conditions are prescribed, then a self-respecting office must follow the conditions, or describe them!

My broker has never had this happen in five years.

Vladimir Karputov:

I think we should look in thePunk VS Pips thread.

Vladimir, what would it take to not have access to the forum for a month or so?

Insult the moderator? Or say he's wrong to send newbies to the flood thread. I want a ban.

Martingeil:

Vladimir, what would it take to be banned from the forum for a month or so?

Insult a moderator? Or say he's wrong to send newbies to the flood thread. I want a ban.

It happens sometimes that users ask to restrict access to the forum (enable reading mode). For example from fatigue or from too much information. You can turn it on for a week or a month. Write a private message.

Vladimir Karputov:

Occasionally users ask for access to the forum to be restricted (read-only mode). For example from tiredness or from too much information. It is possible to enable reading mode for a week or a month. Write a private message.

It's difficult for me, ban for a month. I'm tired, I want restrictions for a month be so kind, the forum is distracting. I've missed a lot of good deals, the forum is addictive, you want to be above the rest and think you have everything in your hands, but when you open your hand you see only your balls.

I'd appreciate it.

Reason: