How to pass the automatic MarketPlace validation? HELP

Hello, I have been trying to validate my EA for two days without success and despite the checks carried out, the tests concluding in real and in demo always the same message:

test on EURUSD, H1
there are no commercial operations
test on NZDUSD, H1
test on GBPUSDcheck, M30
test on XAUUSDcheck, Daily

it drives me totally crazy, i modify my code without stopping, i added all the checks but nothing passes ... i despair, can a moderator help me ???

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Operation Types
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Operation Types
  • www.mql5.com
Trade Operation Types - Trade Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
  • www.mql5.com
Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.

All the checks in this article have been done in my EA, but nothing helps

I have been modifying my code continuously for 3 days to try to pass this verification in vain! we do not even know why it does not pass! Could a moderator look into my problem?

Remi Patrice Westeel #:
I have been modifying my code continuously for 3 days to try to pass this verification in vain! we do not even know why it does not pass! Could a moderator look into my problem?

The EA need at least one trade open / close for symbols / time frames

So let's say XAUUSD, daily, the EA open one trade for this.

If EA not trade on these symbols, then simple need add 1 trade open for XAUUSD on daily, for example:

if((Period() == 1440) && (Symbol() == "XAUUSD") && (OrdersHistoryTotal() < 1)) {
        // Open order OrderSend();
}

This may pass EA validation.

Nguyen Van Cho # :

L'EA a besoin d'au moins une transaction ouverte / fermée pour les symboles / les délais

Alors disons que XAUUSD, quotidiennement, l'EA ouvre une transaction pour cela.

Si EA ne négocie pas sur ces symboles, il vous suffit d'ajouter 1 transaction ouverte pour XAUUSD quotidiennement, par exemple :

Cela peut passer la validation EA.

my EA works only on gold and in M15 timeframe only

Remi Patrice Westeel #:

my EA works only on gold and in M15 timeframe only

Read the rules, is it that hard ? You CAN'T restrict your EA trading operations to a symbol or timeframe.

Alain Verleyen # : Lisez les règles, est-ce si difficile ? Vous NE POUVEZ PAS gérer vos opérations de trading EA à un symbole ou à une période.

Obviously I know it! and I have never restricted trades to a symbol or any timeframe, he trades on any timeframe and any symbol and everything works perfectly, just the validation that does not pass, although the EA works very well regardless of the timeframe or the symbol

Remi Patrice Westeel #:

Evidemment je le sais ! et je n'ai jamais restreint les transactions à un symbole ou à n'importe quelle période, il négocie sur n'importe quelle période et n'importe quel symbole et tout fonctionne parfaitement, juste la validation qui ne passe pas, bien que l'EA fonctionne très bien quel que soit le délai ou le symbole

Please write on English on this forum.

Your statements are contradictory. "Obviously" you know all, but still your EA can't pass the validation, change your state of mind, you have no control on the testing environment, it should trades whatever the conditions.

Alain Verleyen #:

Please write on English on this forum.

Your statements are contradictory. "Obviously" you know all, but still your EA can't pass the validation, change your state of mind, you have no control on the testing environment, it should trades whatever the conditions.

and it is the case, during the tests in demo on any timeframe and any symbol, it works perfectly, I do not see where the problem is

Remi Patrice Westeel #:

and it is the case, during the tests in demo on any timeframe and any symbol, it works perfectly, I do not see where the problem is

It's NOT the case, you just don't see it.

Stop to think the problem is the validation, the problem is your code.

Reason: