Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 35

Hello. My question is this: yesterday almost all EAs stopped working at once. The log has the following record -cannot load 'C:\Users\.............\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\A36AF210AC069FB7936B0CA5BC2668BF\MQL4\Experts\EA Almanac.ex4'.

Hi, I wrote a multicurrency indicator which is installed as an EA. I have applied an unusual, but convenient system of managing its parameters - by running scripts that give orders to the EA through global variables of the terminal to change the value of the parameter (without stopping the EA). I do not know how to enable customers of my product to download these scripts in the source mql4 format along with the basic code of the indicator, using the "Resources". Of course, I can publish them on a third-party resource, but Market rules prohibit this.

I connected to a trader (autocopying) from MQL5 forum, my deposit is the same as his and the leverage is the same (1:500), trader opens positions with 0.08 lots, but I open them with 0.02 lot for some reason. What is the problem?

Hello, I can't recover my password

Klubnihka #:
Hello I can't recover my password from my account

That's not true - if you can post here, your password is fine.

Hello why is subscription not allowed? Here is my login Shah070707

Sergey00000 #:

Hello,

I read on the CME website that they have had Metatrader 5 certified on their exchange for a long time.

Unfortunately, they have no information on which brokers use MT5.

I would like to open a futures trading account with such a brokerthat provides an MT5 platform to trade CME futures .

So, I would be very grateful if you could let me know which brokers provide MT5 platform or maybe give me a link where I can look it up so I can pick a broker for my terms and conditions.

Yours sincerely,

Sincerely,

Yes by the way, it would be interesting.....

Since 20 April I see "Withdrawal unavailable: We need to carry out additional verification of your account". Today is the seventh day. How much longer will the check last?

Hello, I bought a UsdCadEA advisor for 3 months for $40, but after a few days it was deleted on the Market for some reason and is now unavailable and does not work in the terminal for some reason, I understand that it was deactivated. I have contacted the seller, he states that he has not deleted it and that you are the reason, it appears that you received the money and deactivated it yourself. I would like to hear a clear answer from you.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Reason: