Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 711

Vladimir:
That's what I'm asking. There are 5 numbers in the array: 1.1012 1.1013 1.1013 1.1013 1.1012, which of the elements will the function consider maximal? Answer options: the first encountered, the last encountered, any of the maximal. The choice should be reflected in the function description in the help (documentation), but I haven't found it.

The first one you meet, it's easy to check in 1-2 minutes, easier than writing on the forum and waiting for answers )))

void OnStart()
  {
double array[6]={0.0112,0.0113,0.0113,0.0111,0.0111,0.0112};
   Print("ArrayMax index = ",ArrayMaximum(array));
  }

Vitalie Postolache:

The first one you meet, it's easy to check in 1-2 minutes, easier than writing on the forum and waiting for answers )))

void OnStart()
  {
double array[6]={0.0112,0.0113,0.0113,0.0111,0.0111,0.0112};
   Print("ArrayMax index = ",ArrayMaximum(array));
  }

Thanks for finding out. Experimenting instead of applying the documentation is also the way to go, sometimes you have to go with it. But why isn't it written in the documentation? After all, the developer is not responsible for undocumented properties. Today the first encountered, tomorrow the last encountered.

Hi all!

How can I embed code written in C# or VB into MQL5 code without using dll?

Is this possible, and what are the options or articles on the subject?

Greetings.
If I connect signal copying and my provider's leverage is 1:500 and mine is 1:100, then I understand correctly, that positions will be opened with the same lot, but the difference in money will be different and multiple of leverage?

spoiltboy:
Greetings.
If I connect copying signals and the Provider's leverage is 1:500 and mine is 1:100, then I understand correctly, that positions will be opened with the same lot, but the difference in money will be different and multiple of leverage?
Calculator for signals MT5
Calculator for MT5 signals The 'Signal Calculator' utility works directly from the MetaTrader 5 terminal, and it is a great advantage, as the terminal pre-selects and sorts the signals. Thus, the user sees in the MetaTrader 5 terminal only signals that are maximally compatible with his or her trading account. The 'Signal Calculator' allows you to answer one of the most common questions from users of the Signals service: 'Will I be able to subscribe to an NNN signal and how much of the position will be copied to my trading account? '. The details on the operation and structure of the utility are described in the Signal Calculator article of the same name. Attention! The size of the panel is 980*456 - please make the chart window as large as possible before using the utility. A brief description of the interface Trading account balance - the balance of the currently connected trading account - editable field. When the signal calculator is attached to the chart or after the chart period is changed in the 'Balance of trading account' editable field...

Market | 2016.06.06 12:53 |Vladimir Karputov| Utilities | MetaTrader 5 | Free

This is a simulator for the Signals service. You can change the leverage size and the deposit size and see what will be the result.

I am writing a news advisor which puts BuyStop & SellStop at a certain distance from the price.

Please advise how to implement a condition in the EA:

If BuyStop triggers, then close SellStop, and vice versa.

Thank you!

RichLux:

I am writing a news advisor which puts BuyStop & SellStop at a certain distance from the price.

Please advise how to implement a condition in the EA:

If BuyStop triggers, then close SellStop, and vice versa.

Thank you!

For example:21hour

Hello all. I apologise in advance. This is my first post. Looking for an advisor, or rather a robot that will close all trades with one click, there may be 10-15-20 of them... One-click trading is not a very efficient tip....Maybe somebody will give me a link... Thanks in advance.

Added. MT4.

Evgeniy Lozinskiy:
Hello all. I apologise in advance. This is my first post. Looking for an advisor, or rather a robot that will close all trades with one click, there may be 10-15-20 of them... One-click trading is not a very efficient tip....Maybe somebody will give me a link... Thanks in advance.
Look herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code or order herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/job
MQL5 Code Base
MQL5 Code Base
  • www.mql5.com
Библиотека исходных кодов на языке MQL5 для MetaTrader 5

Evgeniy Lozinskiy:

Added. MT4.

There is something similar in the terminal. I may have changed something, don't remember and don't use it.

I have attached the source code. I will send you the messages about MT4 to MT4 branch at the bottom of the forum, it is discussed here.

If there is an error I will correct it quickly, I'm too lazy to check it now.

Files:
closeAll.mq4  2 kb
Reason: