Reasoning: How do you become a millionaire? Or .... - page 18

Uladzimir Izerski:

Exchange houses are not a bad kind of business.

Are private exchangers allowed in the Russian Federation or can they only operate from banks?

No problem, potatoes for lard at a favourable rate

A virtual brute

On the computer,

Trolling men and ladies alike,

♪ Just to provoke a conflict ♪

♪ But with this inferiority ♪

♪ And he's got to live and breathe ♪

♪ He's sick in the head ♪

He's mentally handicapped!

Uladzimir Izerski:

Reasoning:

How do you become a millionaire? Or a billionaire at will.

Who doesn't want to be one, read in silence).

Words are gold. Don't throw them around in vain.

Concise and clear. Want it or don't want it. Justify it.

then you'd be better off as a trillionaire.

Igor Yeremenko:
Better to be a trillionaire, then.

You grew up on the internet ))

You should know that there is no money like that on planet Earth.

A million is enough for a peaceful life.

Greed ruins people. Take Berezovsky. He could have been a talented scientist, but greed ruined him.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Exchange houses are not a bad kind of business.

Are private exchangers allowed in the Russian Federation or can they only operate from banks?

Private exchangers where fiat money is exchanged are of course forbidden. I deal with electronic money: Yandex, kiwi, webmoney, bitcoins, etc., and the exchanger is accordingly all on the intranet

Alexey Oreshkin:
Private exchangers where fiat money is exchanged are of course forbidden. I deal with electronic money: Yandex, kiwi, webmani, bitcoins, etc., and the exchanger is accordingly all in the intranet

Thank you. I see.

It's not so relevant to keep track of exchange rates there.

Please drop me a link to the exchanger in your personal message, if it's not too much trouble. Maybe I will use it. I change often.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Thank you. I see.

It's not so relevant to keep track of exchange rates there.

Please drop me a link to the exchanger in your personal message, if it's not too much trouble. Maybe I will use it. I change often.

It is still important to keep track of exchange rates, because anything can happen in the market, and the central bank rate will only tell you the next day.

There is an exchange office in my profile.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Reasoning:

Concise and clear. Want it or don't want it. Justify it.

It is common in America to want a million. If you have 10 times less money in your country, you should want 100,000. )
In low-wage countries too, the cost of living is lower, and 100,000 is enough for a decent life.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Reasoning:

Concise and clear. Want it or don't want it. Justify.

Why not everyone can be a millionaire.

because the gdp of the world is $80 trillion.

gdp is the amount of goods produced and sold in a year. and if they were sold for that amount, that means someone got that amount.

If $80 trillion worth of goods were sold, then someone got $80 trillion. And who did? All the people of the world.

And if you divide it by all the people of the world, that's $12,000 a year per person. $1,000 a month.

Of course, the distribution of income is uneven. Some people get 1,000 a month, others 10,000, or even 100.

Some are wage earners, some are managers, and others are business owners.

Everyone cannot be a millionaire, because in order to be a millionaire, you need a world GdP to be 10 times bigger.

The only option is to try to take a piece of the pie from someone who earns a lot.

If the person owns a business and earns $100,000 a month, you could create the exact same business, poach half of their clients and they will now earn $50,000 and you $50,000.

Another option is to think of a new product. If it sells more, the state will print more money for the volume of that product (the amount of money in the country must equal the amount of product) and the gdp of the world will increase.

multiplicator:
why not everyone can be a millionaire.

because the gdp of the world is $80 trillion.

gdp is the amount of goods produced and sold in a year. and if they were sold for that amount, it means someone got that amount.

if $80 trillion worth of goods were sold, then someone got $80 trillion. and who did? all the people of the world.

And if you divide it by all the people of the world, that's $12,000 a year per person. $1,000 per month.

Of course, the distribution of income is uneven. someone gets 1,000 a month, someone gets 10,000, and someone gets 100.

And we are somewhere in this chain of the economy, each in our own place. some are wage earners, some are managers, and some are business owners.

Everyone cannot be a millionaire, because to be a millionaire you need a world GdP to be 10 times bigger.

The only option is to try to take a piece of the pie from someone who earns a lot.

If the person has a business and earns 100 000$ a month, you could set up the same business, poach half of his clients and he will now earn 50 000 and you 50 000.

Another option is to think of a new product. If it sells more, the state will print more money for the volume of that product (the amount of money in the country must equal the amount of product) and the gdp of the world will increase.

I completely agree with your conclusions.

I think it's hard to cut into the production of consumer goods today. All the simple technologies have been grasped, while the complex ones require a big financial and human resource injection. There is also the service sector. And there are also singers and artists. But talent is needed there.

It only remains for us to, as you say, "take a bite of the pie". The pie is big and open. That's nice.

I'm more suited to the subject.

I am prepared to discuss the technology of profiting from the financial market. It is the most liquid and accessible.

But all desire is lost when ungrown up baskakovs blatantly want to destroy the topic. Well kids. What can you take from them).

I hope there will be cultural communication in the future and we will be able to discuss many interesting points.

How to become a millionaire!))) in the financial markets.

Reason: