[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 219

you're getting a lot of ideas... believe me you're doing bullshit... don't waste your time... your martingale doesn't work that easy...

Aleksander:
you're getting a lot of ideas... believe me you're doing bullshit... don't waste your time... your martingale doesn't work that easy...
Yay...Thanks))) How can it not be easy?

and you have to have a formalised way of guaranteeing a +++ - albeit a rare time... to beat the losses on the grid with it... :-)

If it's not too much trouble, can I get a link to the material?)

Who in their right mind gives out grails? It is assumed that seekers have their own brains...

))))) Thanks anyway! Helped))

Can you fix this error

absolute file path "D:\MetaTrader 4\experts\files\23438234.csv" is not allowed

Terminal with EA installed in different folder, D:\MetaTrader NordFX

"Forty-five again" Gentlemen who is brave))

The order is on the pick up (Main BAY, pending sellsstop as a safety net).

When closing the sellstop at no loss, it is put aside again in the same place.

int j, h=OrdersHistoryTotal(),ot,om;
double  OpenPrice;
for (j=0; j<h; j++){
 if (OrderSelect(j, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY)) {
   if (OrderType()== OP_SELL) {
        ot = OrderTicket();                                              
        om = OrderMagicNumber(); 
     if (OrderSelect(ot, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_HISTORY )==true)  {
        if(y==true){
           OpenPrice=OrderOpenPrice();
           OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELLSTOP, Lots,OpenPrice, Slippage,0,0,"готов"+ Symbol(), 333, 0, DarkGreen);
           y=false;}}}}}}

It is postponed, but in an amount greater than 1. And it is not known how it will behave if SELLSTOP is opened, but only by another BAY.

Top...you've exceeded your question limit...and you're going straight to the Gob.

boriso:

Afternoon, after the opening of the 1st position the Parabolic indicator stops calculating correctly, therefore no further work with positions is done. iCustom() function is used to get the current indicator value under position opening/closing conditions.

Please suggest something to try and correct.

Contact the EA immediately - they know!
Reason: