MT5 questions on trading on the Moscow Exchange - page 12

Aleksey Mavrin:

Got it, haven't come across it before. All for the sake of leverage as I understand it, i.e. beggars everywhere have to pay)) and no guarantees

Well, their website has normal conditions, including dividends. And the leverage is not much different from the NCC risk rates. All the problems, judging by the reviews, are in the service (in particular, with the withdrawal).

Stanislav Korotky:

Well, they have normal terms on their website, including dividends. And the leverage is not much different from the NCC risk rates. All the problems, judging by the reviews, are in service (in particular, with withdrawal).

By the way on terms and conditions.

Roman:

It's a scheme wherea foreign broker buys sharesfor you.

But he buys them not as a broker, because he is not one at MICEX, but as a client of another broker. And he can sell at any time without your knowledge, referring to some clause in something.

If you are interested in it because of MT5, I hope not for real :), but to test strategies on demo.

Aleksey Mavrin:

By the way, according to the terms

But he is not buying them as a broker, because he is not one at MICEX, so he is a client of another broker. And he can sell at any time without your knowledge, referring to some point of something.

If you are interested in it because of MT5, I hope not for real :), but just to test strategies on the demo.

J2Tis a foreign subsidiary of Finam. i.e. Finam's foreign representative.
It is logical
that all operations with RF market go through Russian Finam.
But how they do it is their internal policy.
Overseas representative is registered in Cyprus as a broker, and gives the possibility to buy any shares, to any non-residents.
But
the foreign representative is the holder of the shares, not you.This scheme implies its own terms and conditions, similar to those of a dealer.
The representative acts as an intermediary, for which he wants his commission on everything. From leverage, from dividends, etc. hidden fees.
On their website it is clearly written that this is an investment company. And tacitly it is part of Finam Holding.
What is the level of service of this investment company, is a separate issue.

Screenshot from Finam's website

sc

In the specification of the trading instrument in the MT5 terminal you can find the fields:
- Initial buying margin;
- Initial Sell Margin.
On the Moex website in the specification for Si-3.21 there is a parameter "Guarantee on the first level of the concentration limit** (GO, RUR)" and its value converges with the value of the specification in the terminal "Initial Sell Margin", but where to look on the Moex website or how to calculate the "Initial Buy Margin" value?
Московская Биржа - Основные параметры срочного контракта
Московская Биржа - Основные параметры срочного контракта
  • www.moex.com
Влияем на развитие, создаем будущее. Миссия Группы — способствовать экономическому росту и реструктуризации российской экономики путем расширения возможностей по привлечению капитала для компаний и создания удобной, надежной и прозрачной инвестиционной среды для российских и иностранных инвесторов.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
In the specification of the trading instrument in the MT5 terminal you can find the fields:
- Initial buying margin;
- Initial Sell Margin.
On the Moex website in the specification for Si-3.21 there is a parameter "Guarantee on the first level of the concentration limit** (GO, rub.)" and its value converges with the value of the specification in the terminal "Initial Sell Margin", but where to look on the Moex website or how to calculate the "Initial Buy Margin" value?

In the calculator on the Red Circle website, you can see the GO for both buying and selling.

It is possible that ISS has these parameters.

The website does not seem to have them.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
- Initial buying margin;
- Initial Sell Margin.
On the Moex website in the specification for Si-3.21 there is a parameter "Guarantee on the first level of the concentration limit** (GO, rubles)" and its value converges with the value of the specification in the terminal "Initial Sell Margin", but where to look on the Moex website or how to calculate the value "Initial Buy Margin"?

And here it is

Ilya Baranov:

In the calculator on the Red Circle website, you can see the GOs for both buying and selling.

It is possible that these parameters are available in ISS.

The website does not seem to have them.

I can't find it - there is an "Options Calculator" and a "Personal Finance Calculator" - the latter doesn't have any, and the former is not visible without registration. If you have access, please tell me if it is possible to see this parameter for each day there.

prostotrader:

And here it is.

In the terminal it is clear that there is, I need information for each trading day.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I can't find it - there is an "Options Calculator" and a "Personal Finance Calculator" - the latter doesn't have anything of this kind, and the former is not visible without registration. If you have access, please tell me if it is possible to see this parameter for each day there.

The options calculator has an option to add futures.

But it only has information about GOs for the current day.

Ilya Baranov:

There is an option to add futures in the options calculator.

But there the CS information is only for the current moment.

I see, but that's not enough, thank you.

Reason: