Max number of accounts on MetaTrader?

Have any of you an idea of how many accounts I can add to Metatrader4 terminal, especially the apps, either Android or Apple.

The app is very useful in keeping an eye on different accounts. I have 4 at the moment. I intend to add many more acc and wondering if there is a maximum, therefore?

Thank you in advance

You can only have one open at a time.

William Roeder:
You can only have one open at a time.

One account visible at a time, yes, but I already have 4 accounts listed!! I'm wondering how many accounts I can add to the current list of four...

SAMUEL EURFYL DAVIES:

One account visible at a time, yes, but I already have 4 accounts listed!! I'm wondering how many accounts I can add to the current list of four...

What is the point of that question?

Keep adding and you will see if there is a limit to them.

Eleni Anna Branou:

What is the point of that question?

Keep adding and you will see if there is a limit to them.

What is the point of that answer?

I intend to keep an eye on possibly possibly up to 100 accounts over time!!! It's a long road to go down only to have to take a different route to reading accounts later on.

SAMUEL EURFYL DAVIES:

What is the point of that answer?

I intend to keep an eye on possibly possibly up to 100 accounts over time!!! It's a long road to go down only to have to take a different route to reading accounts later on.

You are on your own with that attitude.

SAMUEL EURFYL DAVIES:

As to me so I have a lot ... really a lot of demo/any accounts (it is MT5, but I have more in MT4, why? because one time I need WTI, the next day I need something different from some stock exchanges ...) ...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Common error

Sergey Golubev, 2020.06.16 17:42

I have also demo accounts ... you can see how many -

If one demo account is not good so I will create the other one with the other broker (and in this way - we all are selecting the good broker to trade) -

Eleni Anna Branou:

You are on your own with that attitude.

Not quite @Eleni Anna Branou @Eleni Anna Branou @Eleni Anna Branou
Sergey Golubev:

As to me so I have a lot ... really a lot of demo/any accounts (it is MT5, but I have more in MT4, why? because one time I need WTI, the next day I need something different from some stock exchanges ...) ...

Thanks, Sergey, for your answer. That makes sense. I have circa 25 accounts at the moment and so far so good!

Merry Christmas!

Reason: