Need your advice on which signal to choose for subscription. - page 7

Georgiy Merts:

Give me a break. I've told you a hundred times - there are systems that have been performing well for more than a year. Do you have one?

I asked you, how much money have you made in a year on these systems?

I think I'm beginning to understand you.

We already have a point (+) about "getting in your head" and it's number one - know your signaller by sight. It's so easy and so effective ;)

About the account balance, I agree. We will add this item to our list. So, a subscriber who does not have that $10k but only has $100, for example, can copy that "fat" signal without problems -the trades volume will be proportional to his account.

Only with reservations - you should necessarily look at the value of the signal, maybe it is higher than the subscriber's deposit in general) This is one, as trivial as it may seem.

And two, how much profit such a rich Signals Expert Advisor makes on his $10k? Maybe he gets less, at a distance, than he wants for the signal? We also have this item on the list.

Maybe he gets less, at a distance, than he wants for the signal? - This is how we do it: add up our payments for the signal, for example, for 6 months. We get an amount of, for example, $600. We review how much the signal earned during this period. If it is profitable, we make a decision or go through the filters.

Georgiy Merts:

About the account balance.

How much Equity is in an account.

Let us say that the account has $1000 real, which means that you can pay $10 a month for such a signal. If the account has $10000 real, you can pay $100 a month for such a signal. It is not reasonable to pay more than $1 per month for a signal with $100 of real account. For a cent signal containing $10000, you can pay up to $1 per month. The demo signal is unreasonable to pay for it, because the real Equity is equal to zero dollars there.

If the signal price is more, then the provider is too greedy, it is better not to get involved with such a provider. If it is less, you should be glad the provider underestimates his signal.

The main advantage of this approach is that we "get inside the provider's head", because nobody knows the signal better than the provider, and it is the real Equity in the signal account that shows what the provider thinks about his signal.

I think your estimation of the cost of the signal is nonsense. Believe me, as soon as a conscientious provider will buy a normal PAMM, he will not need all this epic with the signals. It turns out that just the subscriber has a chance to earn with the provider on the signals and about cents. If the system requires a large deposit, then excuse me, not everyone has $ 10 000 in his pocket.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
I think your estimation of the signal cost is nonsense. Believe me, as soon as a conscientious provider will buy a normal PAMM, he will not need all this stuff with the signals. And it turns out that just the subscriber has a chance to earn a signal together with the provider. If the system requires a large deposit, then excuse me, not everyone has $ 10 000 in his pocket.

I agree, cent signals we have decided not to put aside. We have it all on our list. At least, no one has argued with this yet.

+ In my opinion, it is not so crucial to have cent accounts, because cent accounts have some advantages, for example, the most important one - not all subscribers have funds and wish to invest large sums, especially if they are just getting familiar with signals and Forex in general.

+ It is important to compare how much you pay per month for the signal and how much profit the Signals Provider will make - will it be profitable for you to pay for the signal?

It follows that a cent signal can earn more than a non-cent signal and cost less.

jori77:

I agree, cent signals we have decided not to put aside. We have it all on our list. At least, no one has argued with this yet.

+ In my opinion, it is not so crucial to have cent accounts, because cent accounts have some advantages, for example, the most important one - not all subscribers have funds and wish to invest large sums, especially if they are just getting familiar with signals and Forex in general.

+ It is important to see how much you pay per month for the signal and how much profit the Signals Provider will make - will it be profitable for you to pay for the signal?

It follows that a cent signal can earn more than a non-cent signal and cost less.

Have you read the FAQ on signals? Cent accounts are free

Vladimir Baskakov:
Have you read the FAQ on signals? Cent accounts are free

There are brokers who give cent accounts and they are displayed as non-cent accounts and pass the system filter - you can set a price and sell.

Also, there are brokers who give accounts with cent lots. And the balance amount is shown in full quid (not cent-bucks). I have such an example among my signals - and you can subscribe to such a signal for a fee. And such signals are in the rating.

jori77:

There are brokers who provide cent accounts and they are displayed as non-cent accounts and pass the system filter - you can assign a price and sell.

Also, there are brokers that have cent lots. And the balance amount is shown in full quid (not cent-bucks). I have such an example among my signals - and you can subscribe to such a signal for a fee. And such signals are in the rating.

Such accounts are deleted if they find out

Vladimir Baskakov:
Such accounts are removed if they find out

The administration's comments on this are pertinent. We don't see them until now.

But our filter already allows us to successfully filter signals as it is. And it's not a problem that they have bypassed the system.

jori77:

The administration's comments on this are pertinent. We don't see them until now.

But our filter already allows us to successfully filter signals as it is. And it's not a problem that they have bypassed the system.

Well watch out, system bypasser, don't get burned

Vladimir Baskakov:
Well watch out, system bypasser, don't get burned

What are you. I don't offer subscriptions and I don't enter the ratings. And I have no plans to do so.

It's important for me to understand what filters will help to avoid losses and find a really good signal.

Read the very beginning of the topic ;)

Here is an interesting idea: these principles, that we have already identified, will not only help you in OTC ;)

And will save many people from unnecessary expenses.

Reason: