ZigZags, waves, trends. - page 58

Fast235:

I think I can do it, I just need to find the time.

(Laughs) Come on. I will wait for an answer like the nightingale of summer)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Go for it. I will wait for an answer like the nightingale of summer)))

strange answer from a trader

Uladzimir Izerski:

My wave theory can no longer be challenged. It has been proven by history.

How to benefit from this theory is another question. And the benefits can only be derived from patterns.

I would like to see more courageous statements rather than "you're a fool")).

Vova, any crazy idea can be technologically justified. That's what you're doing.

Uladzimir Izerski:

My wave theory can no longer be challenged. It has been proven by history.

How to benefit from this theory is another question. And the benefits can only be derived from patterns.

I would like to see more courageous statements rather than "you're a fool")).

What is the problem with creating monitoring? On the same beech (not the laptop which is mine)? Close the history of transactions so that you can only see the drawdowns and profits, and your strategy will not reveal, and show that your zen is the most correct. You guys are almost giving each other the heebie-jeebies. Argue with your equity. You also have a lot of controversial claims, but if you back up your claims with monitoring, it easily proves that your understanding of the market at least has a basis.

Scarick:
What is the problem with creating monitoring? On the same laptop (not my laptop)? Close the history of transactions so that you can only see the drawdowns and profits, and your strategy will not reveal, and show that your zen is the most correct. You guys are almost giving each other the heebie-jeebies. Argue with your equity. You have a bunch of controversial claims too, but if you back up your claims with monitoring, it easily proves that your understanding of the market has at least a basis in it.
That's a bad tone here, monitoring, you have to spread a hundred pages of nonsense that's our way!

Fast235:

strange answer from a trader

If you find a single corrective wave longer than an impulse wave or an impulse wave shorter thana corrective wave I will never appear on this forum again).

Uladzimir Izerski:

If you find a single corrective wave longer than an impulse wave or an impulse wave shorter thana corrective wave I will never appear on this forum again).

Vladimir, you know the uncertainty, why are you asking the question

go straight out then, we'll have to catch up with you.

Vladimir Baskakov:
It's bad tone here, monitoring, you have to talk nonsense for a hundred pages is our way!

The lab hasn't noticed any of your clever posts yet. People are waiting and you're wasting your time. I've already given you a fact on your face))) Not enough.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

The lab hasn't noticed any of your clever posts yet.

Vova! I hope you're normal and not stupid. So if you don't want me to get into your thread, you don't have to directly or indirectly touch me in your conversations, thereby provoking me!

Fast235:

Vladimir, you know the uncertainty, why are you asking the question

Get out right away then, I'll have to catch up with you.

I see a lot of intelligent people on this forum, but you and Basque don't fit into that category. And I have no desire to have a conversation with you. You don't have to pester me.

Reason: