Let's build a mini grail!? - page 26

A related anecdote:

A Russian, an American and a German were taken prisoner and asked how to make money on the foreign exchange market.

The American says ... I need connections, I need to calculate expected payoffs, algorithms, to test the system ....

He gets shot.

The German says... It takes time. Gather shareholders, build a Hedge Fund, create jobs, incorporate and take a percentage from the founders.

He gets shot.

The Russian says, "How much time do you need?

Nothing.

?

I'll go to the workshop, tell our factory workers I'm selling training on the forum, and you'll have the money in your account by noon.

Alexey Khripunov:

Ask yourself, if you plant a plant in poor soil, and water it, will it grow and bear fruit at all? What is its growth based on? Why is it that hydraponics does not grow with water alone, and you have to add @shit to it? Because the @shit contains the genetic memory of the failed experiences of past generations. It contains the mistakes that the new plant is trying to avoid, the experiences of past years. If there is nothing to draw on in terms of experience (root system), then there will be nothing to compare growth (as a relationship to anything).

I like your analogy with the current state of trading knowledge...

"Ask yourself if" a trader is planted in a system that lacks SYSTEMic knowledge of trading...

I am sure that REAL traders will find their niche in this knowledge deficit...

Serqey Nikitin:

"Ask yourself if" a trader is put into a system that lacks SYSTEM KNOWLEDGE about trading...

He will find a pattern. I am exaggerating. There are also cacti that grow in the desert, their structure is such that they either spread their leaves wide so that the moisture collection reach is wider, or the economy of consumption is included, roughly speaking they sit on breadcrumbs.

Alexey Khripunov:
He'll find a pattern. I'm exaggerating. There are also cacti that grow in the desert, their structure is such that they either spread their leaves wide so that the moisture collection reach is wider, or the economy of consumption is included, roughly speaking they sit on breadcrumbs.

I wish I had your confidence about "He'll find a pattern..."

Statistics say the opposite = only 5% are successful traders and the rest plummet...

P.S. The author of the theme is silent, and he was so active...

Serqey Nikitin:

I'd like your confidence about "He'll find a pattern..."

If you put him in a dark room with no food, water, entertainment, and communication, and only a chart with a terminal, and they don't let him out until he's in the +, he'll be trading in the + in a month.

There are just so many distractions in our lives.

Alexey Khripunov:

If he is put in a dark room with no food, water, entertainment, and communication, and only a chart with a terminal, and he is not allowed out until he gets into the +, he will be trading in the + after a month.

At that rate, he will most likely die.

There you go)) and you said ... now everyone will come to criticize me and this thread will not take 100 pages of idle chatter)

Serqey Nikitin:

Is it not clear that this situation is GUARANTEED to fail...

One Trader pretends to have valuable information about how a losing strategy can be turned into a profitable one...

All other traders pretend to believe in this nonsense and wait for some results...

Are you sure of failure? How sure are you of failure? What if there is no failure? You won't know, though))

Yes, while you're in unanimous denial, the work is moving...

But here recently it was announced that 5% of traders are successful. Successful, it means that they just do not plummet)). But the 5% are not really earning in the long run, not for one time.

Imagine that there are 100 people. Five do not lose money, 1-2 make money. But no one knows who is making money and everyone is VERY smart))) How do you think this crowd is losing, they are unanimous in many ways, in their delusions. That is why they lose.

And they criticize the earning crowd...

But who is right - the crowd or))

Михаил:

Are you sure of failure? How sure are you of failure?

Yes, I am 100% sure of your failure!

The reason is simple - a methodological error in solving the WORLD'S problems. It is impossible to make a good thing out of waste...

So far you have made only promises, unsubstantiated! And this is a fact, no matter how you sing the praises of yourself that you possess sacred knowledge ...

It is customary to back up such statements with some kind of report... So far, it's nothing but hot air...

If you had a methodology of correcting loss-making strategies, you would have no problem giving examples, because there are so many loss-making strategies around...

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, I am 100% sure of your failure!

The reason is simple - a methodological error in solving the WORLD'S problems. It is impossible to make a good thing out of waste...

So far you have made only promises, unsubstantiated! And this is a fact, no matter how you sing the praises of yourself that you possess sacred knowledge ...

It is customary to back up such statements with some kind of report... Meanwhile, it's nothing but hot air...

If you had a methodology for correcting unprofitable strategies, it would be easy to provide examples, because there are plenty of unprofitable strategies around...

I have to hand it to you, almost every strategy of this kind can (just need to?) be worked on and made minimally-failure-proof. Not aah profits, but not an instant drain.

There are no losing strategies, they are variations of coin (SB) at worst and are not worse than spread. In the end a martingale will save anyone, and with a trained tongue you can trigger a signal even from the phases of the moon ;-)

Reason: