Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 21

firemast >> :

OK, I'll text you in person when I'm resting in Miami Beach :)

There's a pretty consistent trend here on this forum -- everyone who starts shaking their relics ends up meeting Kolya. Keep in mind.

Neutron >> :

I told you to ask your best, working and unaccredited friend to go to the bank :-)

You should come to me Neutron and let me know if you are my friend, we grew up together since we were in diapers and you say, "Look, HIDDEN, I have a system that makes good money, but I have no money to get rich. I went to the bank, they did not give me a loan, go and see if you get it, and I may even give you a percentage of my profits.

You know what I'm going to say to you when you ask me to do this.... I'll send you to the clinic to get your head fixed and I'll give you money for the pills, you're my friend after all.

A man is a man as long as his faith is strong in him. And you, HIDDEN, don't have it.

And that's sad.

If I were your friend, I'd give you the money and I wouldn't even bother you when you'd blow it all in a week. You'd still get the money back, and it's not about the money or the amount...

TheXpert писал(а) >>

There's a fairly consistent trend here on the forum - everyone who starts shaking their relics ends up meeting Kolya. Keep in mind.

Kolya is afraid of me, he runs away. Because I don't let the greedy broker's hand touch my stop :)))

I'm shocked to see people coming up with neural networks and other nonsense)))

Neutron >> :

A man is a man as long as his faith is strong in him. And you, HIDDEN, don't have it.

And that's sad.

If I were your friend, I'd give you the money and I wouldn't even bother you when you'd blow it all in a week. You would have gotten the money back anyway, and it's not about money or quantity...

faith you say.... you say....

if you had lent your friend some money, at least a small coin in rubles, I would watch you, if you weren't so worried when the money is gone and your friend has nowhere to get it.

Finance between friends shouldn't come between them at all, it is destructive for friendship itself. Human psychology is like this.

And about my faith and the dimensionality of it is not for you to judge.

firemast >> :

I'll write when I'm resting in Miami Beach :)

This is all fine, but I would like to point out that if we exclude the order list frauds, the orders from firemast look quite good. The mistake with the selling of the Euro can be explained simply - there were serious interventions of the American and European banks. The market trend is atypical now. Also firemast admitted that this strategy is new to him and untested.

This does not go well with such bloopers as working on the whole depot and wild self-confidence, despite the market movements in the opposite direction of the order.

Therefore the estimates of negativity are high:

assessment of the likelihood of forgery or other misinformation is high

evaluation of probability of that the strategy has been stolen from some trader - medium

probability of success - low

Auction of firemast strategy

So, who would give how much money for information about the essence of this strategy?

No starting price has been set, the first bid will be the starting price.

gip писал(а) >>

This is all fine, but I would like to point out that if we exclude the order list frauds, the orders from firemast look quite good. The mistake with the selling of the Euro can be explained simply - there were serious interventions of the American and European banks. The market trend is atypical now. Also firemast admitted that this strategy is new to him and untested.

This does not go well with such bloopers as working on the whole depot and wild self-confidence, despite the market movements in the opposite direction of the order.

Therefore the estimates of negativity are high:

assessment of the likelihood of forgery or other misinformation is high

evaluation of probability of that the strategy has been stolen from some trader - medium

probability of success - low

Auction of strategies

So, who would give how much money for information about the essence of this strategy?

No starting price has been set, the first bid will be the starting price.

why an error ? i have added more profitable and i have not closed positions so there is no error and she is already in the plus.

gip писал(а) >>

So, who would give how much money for information on the essence of this strategy?

No starting price has been set, the first offer will be the starting price.

I know for a fact that market movements cannot be predicted with more than 60-70% probability. Here we see 90%.

It's one of two. With all that entails.

I wouldn't even parse the code for nothing.

Reason: