When will they add epayments - page 25

Fedor Arkhipov:
And in terms of improving income, what language is better to learn Java, C++ or Python? Or any other language?

Forth programmers (e.g. those who still maintain Voyager) and Cobol (those who have been retooling banks/corporations' financial codes for decades) have the highest and most stable salaries

And in terms of demand, C# and 1C are better - there are plenty of application positions

Fedor Arkhipov:
Which language is better to study in terms of income - Java, C++ or Python? Or what else?

Don't listen to anyone. It's better to become a Web programmer and master the means by which Web applications or pages are created.

But it is imperative that you know Python. For a Web programmer a lot of work on reputable sites for freelancing.

But this is a young person's business :)

It is better to develop a good robot in MQL5 and do some trading.

P.S. I remember the title of this thread "When will they add Epayments" ?

Hi all.
Interesting question, will the daily withdrawal limit be increased once epayments are enabled ?

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Hi all.
Interesting question, will the daily withdrawal limit be increased once epayments are enabled ?

As far as I know the limits depend on earnings and not on the payment system for withdrawal.

Vladimir Karputov:

As far as I know the limits depend on earnings and not on the payment system for withdrawal.

Agreed , the limit has been raised a couple of times.
But for about a month now, even more, there is no withdrawal to epayments.
I withdraw so far on visa at my own risk (comes from Cyprus)
I do not know when they will withdraw all in one go.

I can imagine what a load will be in the first days of withdrawal.

I remember when webmoney was blocked, everybody listened to the sound of a trumpet around the clock (such a service) when withdrawal became available (3 minutes every 3 days...). times....
Thanks.

I don't want to make a big deal out of it, but there are doubts that epayments will come back...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

When will Epayments be back ?

Keith Watford, 2019.10.22 06:14

We have no idea what is going on...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/4106/page16#comment_13618543

The wording suggest that it will not be coming back, it says "ePayments is no longer available"

as opposed to "ePayments is not currenly available" which would suggest that it will be available some time in the future.

Andrey Barinov:

I don't want to get too hot and bothered, but there are doubts that epayments will come back...

Um... got a little depressed and stupefied... read the comments.

But didn't they say it would be available? ............

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Um... got a little depressed and stupefied... read the comments.

But didn't they say it would be available? ............

I think this is the last official comment on the forum

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

When will they add epayments

Renat Fatkhullin, 2019.10.13 18:04

We will add epayments the other day, legal issues have dragged on.

Sorry for the delays, please. Conceptually there are no problems, only accounting ones.

But it's been 10 days already...

Andrey Barinov:

This seems to be the last official comment on the forum

But it's been 10 days now...

judging from the reply in the SD on the English forum, .... well...

Reason: