When Epayments will be back ?

Hello Admins ;

I used to use epayments to withdraw funds from my account , since it's not available now and the only way to withdraw funds from my account is either to use PayPal or credit card , Unfortunately both methods don't work for me . Do you have any idea on when it will be back so I can wait . Or if it will take long time or will never be restored Is it possible to withdraw funds to someone else Credit card as I don't have credit card with my name or this might make problem . any advice please?

As far as I remember - the admins told that ePayments will be available.

Sergey Golubev:

We have no idea what is going on..

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/4106/page16#comment_13618543

The wording suggest that it will not be coming back, it says "ePayments is no longer available"

as opposed to "ePayments is not currenly available" which would suggest that it will be available some time in the future.

Discussion of article "MQL5.community Payment System"
Discussion of article "MQL5.community Payment System"
  • www.mql5.com
New article MQL5.community Payment System is published: Author: MetaQuotes...

Sergey Golubev:
Keith Watford:

We have no idea what is going on..

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/4106/page16#comment_13618543

The wording suggest that it will not be coming back, it says "ePayments is no longer available"

as opposed to "ePayments is not currenly available" which would suggest that it will be available some time in the future.

If This is the case and seems no body to know what is going on . Then IS it possible to use master card not in my name to withdraw my funds ?

Kareem Abdelhakim:
If This is the case and seems no body to know what is going on . Then IS it possible to use master card not in my name to withdraw my funds ?

I don't know. It is doubtful though.

I dont think epayments is coming back , epayments has changed its terms recently it might not be compatible with mql5.com now, just a thought.

I don't understand how ePayments can work with MQL5.com as a deposit payment method, but not as a withdrawal.

Eleni Anna Branou:
I don't understand how ePayments can work with MQL5.com as a deposit payment method, but not as a withdrawal.
Very good question :)

Eleni Anna Branou:
This is what I wanted to ask , how comes deposit is allowed while withdraw is not 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

When will add epayments

Renat Fatkhullin , 2019.10.24 17:45

Everything was fixed, and tomorrow we will open the withdrawal on ePayments.

Sergey Golubev:

That's great news Sergey, thank you for letting us know.

Reason: